Exiting the Phuket Sandbox

robfromcrammy

Your SHA + hotel will give you documentation indicating that you spent the required number of days at the hotel and received 2 negative covid test results.  That documentation can be checked when you are leaving Phuket by air/ground.  This is something that will only come from your hotel.

The graduation documentation from Phuket Sandbox implies that you are fully vaccinated but you may be asked to show your vaccination documentation as well to board the plane to Bangkok.

Edited by skatewash

36 minutes ago, skatewash said:

Your SHA + hotel will give you documentation indicating that you spent the required number of days at the hotel and received 2 negative covid test results.  That documentation can be checked when you are leaving Phuket by air/ground.  This is something that will only come from your hotel.

The graduation documentation from Phuket Sandbox implies that you are fully vaccinated but you may be asked to show your vaccination documentation as well to board the plane to Bangkok.

Many thanks

32 minutes ago, robfromcrammy said:

Many thanks

I guess my concern is that my 2nd test was inconclusive and I didn't get called for a follow up test, I just got an email saying enjoy your holiday and the Morchana App has continued to say I'm low risk for the last 10 days.  Do you think this will be a problem?

51 minutes ago, robfromcrammy said:

I guess my concern is that my 2nd test was inconclusive and I didn't get called for a follow up test, I just got an email saying enjoy your holiday and the Morchana App has continued to say I'm low risk for the last 10 days.  Do you think this will be a problem?

I think you're good.  An inclusive test is not a positive test.  You will need to show the email as proof that you satisfied the requirements.

6 minutes ago, skatewash said:

I think you're good.  An inclusive test is not a positive test.  You will need to show the email as proof that you satisfied the requirements.

Thanks for the reassuring words - if I was asymptomatic I'm now well over the 10 day infection period plus I'm triple vaxed 

I have flown from Phuket to Bangkok many times (including last week) and have not been asked for any Covid documentation going that direction. I am, however, always asked to show proof of vaccination when flying from Bangkok to Phuket. 

• Like 2