Coin tips

Sparktrader

Beer bars in Pattaya are the best investment in the world right now, big institutional money going in soon my contacts tell me. My good friend is a bar billionaire already after just two weeks. To the moon and you can drink your own beer at wholesale prices! Saves you millions and you can write off the tax on your investment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Whale said:

Beer bars in Pattaya are the best investment in the world right now, big institutional money going in soon my contacts tell me. My good friend is a bar billionaire already after just two weeks. To the moon and you can drink your own beer at wholesale prices! Saves you millions and you can write off the tax on your investment. 

Yep, and maybe diversify the risk by buying a 20% stake in several of them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Whale said:

Losing 10,000 baht a day

Interesting night whilst we slept in Thailand. 160 billion wiped off crypto mkts and the alts have not really reacted yet. But should you buy BTC now at 40 or 38 (fib) or 34 (fib) or will the bears have their day big time? Or will we see it come back next week? The pains of being in crypto and not being able to stop watching the price. My breakfast never tastes as good on these mornings. Thank god I don't do options as I would have been a long and would have been wiped out!

Going to be a rocky week next week. I am still unsure why Biden's address yesterday did not cause a big flight from crypto. Fed rate day is fast approaching as well. Stock markets are at very low levels. But BTC n crypto holding today (1.8 Trillion) and going up slightly as I speak. Will be interesting to see what happens. As a hodL'er I am not so concerned but as an old man I am (I may not have too many years left to wait for StF model to come true) and I hedged 25% of my holdings this morning. Ukraine is going to be in play out all week on sentiment. Hard hats or balloons. The story of bitcoin continues.

• Confused 1

Thanks OP for the tips, but as for me, I'm going to go for a sure thing. I'm buying Shiba Inu.  Right now it's trading at $0.00002811.  So for just $30 in worthless fiat, I'll be a Shiba Inu millionaire - guaranteed!  And if the price drops I can do it again for even less!  

• Haha 1

With 10,000 different cryptocurrencies , it's very difficult to choose

one to "invest " in ....????, but only 180 different World fiat currencies ............

Might want to start my own next week the  Toon coin ,anyone

want to get in at the bottom, you could become a millionaire overnight ........ or lose the lot. ????

regards worgeordie

13 hours ago, lendonrhyse said:

Some bitcoin alternative Crypto are
1. Ethereum (ETH)
2. Litecoin (LTC)
3. Cardano (ADA)
4. CRD Network (CRD)
5. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
6. Stellar (XLM)
7. Dogecoin (DOGE)
8. Binance Coin (BNB)
9. Tether (USDT)
10. Monero (XMR)

Theres some real issues in some of those IMHO.

1. Ethereum (ETH) - its size should protect it and its cheap now but its slow and its still expensive. Eth2 is becoming a bit of a joke as Solana already outperforms what ETH2 promises.  L2s will be its lifeblood and thats a worry as it makes using the system more complex than it should be. It's a sure thing to go up when the mkt get bull again. I also worry about how much of its current adoption is linked to the NFT craze which I think is crazy bubble.
2. Litecoin (LTC) - oooooo privately owned/controlled
3. Cardano (ADA) - you either love it or hate it, I think Charles Hodgkins is either Einstein or coco the clown. The bet now would be based on it can't go any lower but can it catch the other L1s? Not for me Charles Africa thing makes me think he's got a clown suit in the closet.
4. CRD Network (CRD) - Dont know that one
5. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - no bitcoin proxies have performed anything like bitcoin in the past
6. Stellar (XLM) - I do like Stellar I admit BUT I have an obvious bias in that I have a small holding of it, I see it as a future hedge bet/gamble. It will or it will not.
7. Dogecoin (DOGE) - sheitcoin. Mass adoption of shietcoins is an idea passed and gone IMHO. Money is too hard to come by to gamble on this.
8. Binance Coin (BNB) - Never looked at it.
9. Tether (USDT) - its for certain times in the MKT IMHO, like this week
10. Monero (XMR) - questionable as its a secrecy coin BUT FBI just caught the Bitfinex scammers even though they washed some in Monero (as well as a host of others). I see thing like this being regulated out of the market place to be honest.

They are all gambles in reality. But to each man his own form of a flutter. I would only bet on favourites, less chance of me losing my shirt.

I think the forum should have a policy of not allowing people to "recommend" specific coins.

Edited by Whale
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...