Suzuki Carry 2013

123,000 km

Just had major service.  Cambelt and alternator belts replaced.  Spark plugs and air filter replaced.  Valve clearances adjusted.  Engine oil and oil filter replaced.  Gearbox oil replaced.  Brake fluid replaced.  Coolant replaced.

Body and interior are in excellent condition.   Drives very well with no faults.  This vehicle appears to have never been subject to hard use and was easily the best of many I looked at.

New Kenwood stereo with CD.  Android and Apple compatible. 

16 inch alloy wheels plus standard wheels (five).

Located in Chumphon.  More photos available.

140,000 Baht

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

8 hours ago, KhunLA said:

"This vehicle appears to have never been subject to hard use and was easily the best of many I looked at."

Are you buying or selling ?

Selling. 

That was my judgement when I bought the vehicle.  I looked at probably a dozen in Bangkok and this one was the best of the bunch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, In the jungle said:

Selling. 

That was my judgement when I bought the vehicle.  I looked at probably a dozen in Bangkok and this one was the best of the bunch.

Thanks, and I checked after seeing your post, Car2car site, Carry 2012-2014, and you are well priced.  ????

I keep tinkering with the idea of getting one, and converting a camper 'box' on the back bed.

Good luck with the sale, anyone doing research will realize you're 20k below any other offers, along with being well maintained / updated.  ????

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Thanks, and I checked after seeing your post, Car2car site, Carry 2012-2014, and you are well priced.  ????

I keep tinkering with the idea of getting one, and converting a camper 'box' on the back bed.

Good luck with the sale, anyone doing research will realize you're 20k below any other offers, along with being well maintained / updated.  ????

I spent more than a decade working professionally as race car engineer so all the work done has been done right by me using genuine parts. and it is all documented.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...