Thai Pass date change.

I already got approved for the thai pass and then want to amend the departure date to leave a few days earlier.   The thai pass button that indicates you can amend your booking is closed off once the thai pass is approved so am guessing this means I have to complete a new thai pass with new supporting docs etc.  is this correct or am I missing something?  

Thanks Ubanjoe, so if original flight was Mar 9 and I change it to Mar 6 at the same time this seems to indicate there is no need to apply for a thai pass.   Is this correct?  I wonder if the airline will accept this.   If I also apply for a new Thai pass anyway for the revised date 3 days earlier will this just get bounced back as not needed?  Thanks. 

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You will have to apply for a new Thailand Pass unless the change is less than 72 hours.

See: https://medium.com/thailand-pass/can-i-change-my-flight-post-approval-72bf360325dd

When I went through the Thai Pass suspension on 22 Dec it was confirmed that the 72 hours is only after the original date, you cannot bring it forward like the OP has

This is confirmed on the Sydney Thai Consulate site 

Screenshot_20220218-160354_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, HKexpat said:

Thanks Ubanjoe, so if original flight was Mar 9 and I change it to Mar 6 at the same time this seems to indicate there is no need to apply for a thai pass.   Is this correct?  I wonder if the airline will accept this.   If I also apply for a new Thai pass anyway for the revised date 3 days earlier will this just get bounced back as not needed?  Thanks. 

There has been mixed reports and interpretation of the the 72 hours.

Probably best to apply for a new Thailand Pass to avoid problems. It will be accepted.