Recommendations for a Pharmacy to buy Testosterone in Bangkok?

Beachvbguy1

There's an old thread from 2015 on this topic, but the information is out of date.  I'm looking for a place to buy injectable or pill testosterone, for TRT, not steroids for bodybuilding.   Any suggestions?  What drugs are sold in pharmacies vs the "treatment centers"(they seem quite expensive)?   Anyone know a specific pharmacy where I can get these meds?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Maybe one chinese herb shop can help like this one that you can find on Facebook, this one was recommended to me recently by a thai doctor for ED.

ตำหรับยาสมุนไพรจีนรักษาโรค คิดค้นโดยบรรพบุรุษร้านขายยาบ้วนหยูจั่น เยาวราช
126 ถนนพระราม 4 แขวงตลาดน้อย, Samphanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand

7 hours ago, lassebasse said:

Maybe one chinese herb shop can help like this one that you can find on Facebook, this one was recommended to me recently by a thai doctor for ED.

ตำหรับยาสมุนไพรจีนรักษาโรค คิดค้นโดยบรรพบุรุษร้านขายยาบ้วนหยูจั่น เยาวราช
126 ถนนพระราม 4 แขวงตลาดน้อย, Samphanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand

Has anybody actually tried this?

I am curious as to what are the effects that we can see short-term and long-term for elderly people above 50 years old.

I mean it's not for bodybuilding.

Edited by EricTh

On 2/19/2022 at 5:28 PM, fitfalang said:

Pill testosterone is useless, so go with injections only. In Thailand you have the following brands/esters available:

• Bayer Testoviron Depot - Testosterone Enanthate
  • Bayer Nebido - Testosterone Undecanoate 
  • TP Pharma Cypionax - Testosterone Cypionate 

I personally go with the local brand Cypionax, because it's very affordable. Testoviron and Nebido you can get from Southeast Pharmacy on Sukhhumvit, between Asoke and Nana. Cypionax can be bought at Jr Pharmacy next to PTT Soi 4 Sukhuvmit. 

Thanks much.  Will either pharmacy also have the appropriate size syringe and needle?  I got a Testoviron ampule from SE  Pharmacy, but they sent me an insulin rig which is useless... Just wanting to make the best of a trip, since I'm in Sathorn, and have struck out with the local pharmacies trying to find a larger syringe and needle.

Thanks again.

On 2/25/2022 at 9:49 AM, Beachvbguy1 said:

Thanks much.  Will either pharmacy also have the appropriate size syringe and needle?  I got a Testoviron ampule from SE  Pharmacy, but they sent me an insulin rig which is useless... Just wanting to make the best of a trip, since I'm in Sathorn, and have struck out with the local pharmacies trying to find a larger syringe and needle.

Thanks again.

I'd expect both pharmacies to stock needles and syringes, but if unavailable, I recommend going to Chula MD Pharmacy near Sala Daeng BTS. They will have everything you need. If you visit, you might also check if they stock Testoviron depot as their prices are generally lower than any other pharmacy. 

I recommend using 3ml syringes with a 18G 1 1/2" needle for drawing, and 25G 1" for injecting. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2022 at 5:09 PM, sawadee1947 said:

Ask him If he's wearing a bra already.......????

There's stuff that stops the estrogen and it's taken after you're finished with the 5 weeks doping

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 3:28 PM, sawadee1947 said:

Why you want to damage or destroy your Body???

I thought that people able to read and understand!!!!!! would stay away from such <deleted>. ?????

I thought testosterone was a natural hormone already in your body. In which case would be not much of a problem to add it in. 

Btw,  do you know how to make. Hormone ?

Pill testosterone is useless, so go with injections only. In Thailand you have the following brands/esters available:

I personally go with the local brand Cypionax, because it's very affordable. Testoviron and Nebido you can get from Southeast Pharmacy on Sukhhumvit, between Asoke and Nana. Cypionax can be bought at Jr Pharmacy next to PTT Soi 4 Sukhuvmit. 

I used cypionax with results a long time ago,  but now i get no result  from it.  I used alpha pharma and rsults came back. 

Not sure if its poorer quality or just my body found something off about it?  

Anybody else weary about cypionax? 

Btw result i usually get is more energy and fat loss

• 4 months later...

As of 21 December 2023 I can confirm JR pharmacy next to PTT SOI 4 Sukhumvitt 10 vials per box!!!