Endascopy

Badrabbit

I had both, up and down, done middle of last year at Chulabhorn.

Can’t remember exactly the cost but between seven and eight thousand Baht. If you want it done quickly then you need to use the Extra Clinic which is a little bit more.

Mine was an appointment from five years ago. This could be the forth since I have lived here.

They have never found anything.

Also have not been given another appointment … do they know something ????

4 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

Thanks Sheryl, I looked at Mission Hospital(Phuket) 9500 

That is an excellent price - but so low, you had better check and see if it includes IV sedation as at that price I suspect it does not. In which case you may have to request it which will up the cost (but is well worth it).

I had gastroscopy years ago at Mission Hospital in Bangkok and was shocked to learn upon my arrival that the price did nto include anesthetic and they were planning on doing without it.  (I insisted on it, and it upped the price).

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

That is an excellent price - but so low, you had better check and see if it includes IV sedation as at that price I suspect it does not. In which case you may have to request it which will up the cost (but is well worth it).

I had gastroscopy years ago at Mission Hospital in Bangkok and was shocked to learn upon my arrival that the price did nto include anesthetic and they were planning on doing without it.  (I insisted on it, and it upped the price).

We will check tomorrow when we go to Mission,

Thanks

On 2/19/2022 at 5:16 PM, Sheryl said:

My Reflux is much better today, what can I take daily in order to strengthen the Stomach Valve should another episode occur what are the best tablets and maybe liquid to take,

The Hospital gave me tablets (ITOpride HCI, gaNATon)  50mg, 3 times daily) which he said would make the valve tighter so could I take these daily for a long time.

Thanks.

Edited by Badrabbit