Refurbished iPhones

JoePai

I did buy a second-hand (almost new) Apple iPhone on Lazada a few months ago and it was in immaculate order and cost 2400 baht!

Couldn't have been happier if I'd bought it new, so have a search around and see what you can find. My was an Apple iPhone 5 SE, 16 GB and I only bought it to supplement my fantastic Nokia flip phone, just in case I needed to log/register the vaccination stuff on it – – and as yet I haven't used it, but it is in reserve!

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I did buy a second-hand (almost new) Apple iPhone on Lazada a few months ago and it was in immaculate order and cost 2400 baht!

Couldn't have been happier if I'd bought it new, so have a search around and see what you can find. My was an Apple iPhone 5 SE, 16 GB and I only bought it to supplement my fantastic Nokia flip phone, just in case I needed to log/register the vaccination stuff on it – – and as yet I haven't used it, but it is in reserve!

There is no iPhone 5 SE so if that’s what you bought it’s a fake.
The iPhone 5s was released in September 2013 and discontinued in March 2016. model identification iPhone6,1 (GSM) iPhone6,2 (GSM/CDMA) 

Maximum OS iOS 12.5.5 (16H62)

The iPhone SE 16GB was released in March 2016 and discontinued in March 2017 model identification iPhone8,4

Maximum OS Latest release of iOS

The price sounds reasonable for the SE if it doesn’t have too many battery cycles, possibly too high for a 5s

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, xylophone said:

You will find your iPhone 5 will    Not be compatible with latest apps ect too old , but good for the kids to make phone calls on 

51 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Couldn't have been happier if I'd bought it new, so have a search around and see what you can find. My was an Apple iPhone 5 SE, 16

Gosh thats 10 years old isn't it.....?? I have an Iphone 6 I brought new 7-8  years ago, I expect to keep it for 10 years but there are some things I cant do. I wanted to grab a itracker for my dog, but it wont work on anything under (I think) a 9.

12 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Gosh thats 10 years old isn't it.....?? I have an Iphone 6 I brought new 7-8  years ago, I expect to keep it for 10 years but there are some things I cant do. I wanted to grab a itracker for my dog, but it wont work on anything under (I think) a 9.

It’s between 5 & 6 years old and will run any app, apart from ones that need hardware it doesn’t have though those are not many.

5 minutes ago, JoePai said:

I'm going to visit the local Apple store next week as I would like an Apple refurbished iPhone with an Apple guarantee - anyone bought one from Apple in Thailand ?

Apple Thailand doesn’t have a refurbished store.  However if someone has bought a phone with AppleCare+ less than 2 years ago the AppleCare + will transfer with the phone

Edited by sometimewoodworker

33 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Apple Thailand doesn’t have a refurbished store.  However if someone has bought a phone with AppleCare+ less than 2 years ago the AppleCare + will transfer with the phone

Ah, that's my idea buggered - thanks for that, save me chasing around for nothing

1 hour ago, Hoppyone said:

You will find your iPhone 5 will    Not be compatible with latest apps ect too old , but good for the kids to make phone calls on 

Apple iPhone SE........not 5, My mistake, and does just fine for my needs!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

So was the person who sold it to you.

So a win/win as it does everything I want.

Also had it checked by an Apple fanatic friend of mine and he was impressed with it.......

Edited by xylophone
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, xylophone said:

So a win/win as it does everything I want.

Also had it checked by an Apple fanatic friend of mine and he was impressed with it.......

I love your attitude!

I like your posts too.

I was just kidding with you.

Apple phones are great.

• Like 1