Thai 5 year teaching licence requirements

gunnerterry

I have applied for my licence and be asked the following :-  a copy of the equivalence of educational qualification   "Diploma in Teaching Education"   from the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research, and Innovation.    
                You can contact  the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research, and Innovation. for ask about  The equivalent  of educational qualification 

I have tried to phone but no answer, will continue to try. Has anyone had to do this? I have a DIPTED with St Roberts Philippine Christian University, I presume i need some sort of acknowledgement of this? I have already provided copies and the original letter of certification. I would be interested to know if anyone has been asked to do this and the procedure. They have also advised me I need to wait for a test, however it appears these are done at the beginning and the end of each year. My last waiver runs out in July! What a great system. I hope they will give me a waiver again if I have to wait for a test.