What's The Best Visa To Apply For In Se Asia?

If you are 50 plus,what you are.You can try to take the mutiple non O.But I am not sure if they give this visa in nearby countries like malaysia or Singapore ,will probably be reluctant.In your homecountry it will certainly do!Or a bit bigger chance in Asia but a bit further away ,like India I think you have a chance for getting one.If this doesn't work out ,the only possibility will be the single tourist visa,which you can get at almost every consulate around(only avoid Cambodia and Myanmar).

Multi entry non immigrant O visa issued in Singapore with evidence of 800k or more in a bank account and over age 50.

That money does not have to be in Thailand.

Your US account will suffice.

And then there's Malaysia's 'My Second Home' program. But then again a lot of people here wouldn't consider Malaysia :D

Malaysia My Second Home

i Aged Below 50 years old

* Open a fixed deposit account of RM300,000.00.

* After a period of one year, the participant can withdraw up to RM240,000.00 for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes.

* Must maintain a minimum balance of RM60,000.00 from second year onwards and throughout stay in Malaysia under this programme.

ii Aged 50 years and above

* Can either choose to:

- Open a fixed deposit account of RM150,000.00 ; OR

- Show proof of monthly off-shore income of RM10,000.00 such as pension scheme.

* Only applicants who are drawing from Government Approved Funds can be considered for the " Monthly off - Shore Income " criteria.

Rather more expensive now and they keep moving the goal posts. :o