Corner Bar Soi Six

ANDY10

he had some stunning girls before he closed used to go every day? good place for monging and chris the owner knows pattaya back to front? he said he was having a party when he opens i'm sure mr don will enjoy all the fun chris will be behind him as he organizes all the partys. also thanks to chris for a good send off last sunday see you soon.

The sad thing is, i dont think he's a tourist. He's a resident. Anyone who thinks that any bar on soi 6 has 'stunning girls' is seriously deranged. I once walked down that soi one early evening.

It was as if I'd wandered onto the set of Michael Jackson's Thriller video.

Hideous, barely alive lifeforms grabbed at me as i passed, desperate to stop my progress outathere. Pot-bellied, Chang-vest wearning, thick-necked oafs with recently-bought Buddha amulets puffed on cigarettes and basked in the glory of what was probably the first attention they'd received from women (and i use the term liberally) in decades.

Fiendish-looking ladyboys with Adams Apples bigger than billiard balls cackled and shrieked, raising their 25 baht dresses to reveal unspeakable mysteries beneath.

*Shiver*

Never again.

Edited by bendix