Pink ID card Klong Toey district?

I went more than 12 years ago and got a Yellow Book from  Klong Toey district. I still live at same address.

If I want to get a Pink ID (something I never had), is it just a matter of turning up with ID and Yellow Book or do they need anything else? Is it one time process or takes time since I already have Yellow Book?

Sorry but I cannot recall where I got the Yellow Book, can someone advise the office to go to these days?

Thanks

You need to take the usual stuff along Passport....they take your photo there. Its best to have a Thai speaker with you if poss. They want details of your fathers name etc.... Hopefully your find someone respond here who has done this at the same location

--Because Thailand, Things just differ from office to office.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

You need to take the usual stuff along Passport....they take your photo there. Its best to have a Thai speaker with you if poss. They want details of your fathers name etc.... Hopefully your find someone respond here who has done this at the same location

--Because Thailand, Things just differ from office to office.

I did mine about 1 year ago in Klong Toei, it was on Soi Thong lo just before the canal, all I had to show was my passport and Yellow Book and they did ask me for my fathers name and they will take the picture and takes about 15 minutes. I do believe you need a witness with you. It's best if you take someone that can speak Thai

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

If I want to get a Pink ID

You already have a 13 digit citizen ID as shown in the yellow book.

And that is usually the difficult part to get.

Now you want that pink colored card.

If you still live at the same district and go to same office that should be fairly straightforward.

Take your yellow book, foreign passport and ask the office.

Picture will be taken on site.

• Like 2