Tm30 error message, what's wrong?

Are you using the web portal or the mobile app?

I found quite a few threads on this error message, maybe some help there?

Just one...

https://aseannow.com/topic/1124391-tm30-import-data-in-sequence-1-is-incorrect/

My vaguest recollection was that using the Excel import option on the web portal overcomes this error, and that the mobile app might work better in all regards.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Are you using the web portal or the mobile app?

I found quite a few threads on this error message, maybe some help there?

Just one...

https://aseannow.com/topic/1124391-tm30-import-data-in-sequence-1-is-incorrect/

My vaguest recollection was that using the Excel import option on the web portal overcomes this error, and that the mobile app might work better in all regards.

I'm only able to log in using the website. When I try use the app, I get an error message saying "user suspended". 

Not sure if this is the same as a problem I had on the web reporting or not...., offering in case it helps.   I tried to fill in on the page and got the same error.    I downloaded a blank xls sheet of the TM30 template, filled it in as an excel, uploaded it to webpage, and it worked.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

I'm only able to log in using the website. When I try use the app, I get an error message saying "user suspended". 

Force Stop the app, uninstall it, reinstall it, use the same credentials which work with the web portal.

Or try the Excel option. Download the sheet, enter the data, save it, upload it,then after it populates hot the save.disk icon.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Force Stop the app, uninstall it, reinstall it, use the same credentials which work with the web portal.

Or try the Excel option. Download the sheet, enter the data, save it, upload it,then after it populates hot the save.disk icon.

I reinstalled the app and made made a new registration from scratch. Then it worked! 

Thanks for your help! 

3 hours ago, tjintx said:

Not sure if this is the same as a problem I had on the web reporting or not...., offering in case it helps.   I tried to fill in on the page and got the same error.    I downloaded a blank xls sheet of the TM30 template, filled it in as an excel, uploaded it to webpage, and it worked.

That sounds very useful info. When you uploaded the TM30, did you attach your passport visa extension,  housemasters ID, lease?

On 3/1/2022 at 2:36 AM, paddypower said:

That sounds very useful info. When you uploaded the TM30, did you attach your passport visa extension,  housemasters ID, lease?

I am sorry, I misunderstood where you are having the issue.   During the registration to be able to do the TM30, I uploaded those documents.  Once you are acknowledged to be registered, then you can do the method I outlined to actually submit the TM30 reports.   I  hope that this is helpful to you.

On 3/2/2022 at 6:20 PM, tjintx said:

I am sorry, I misunderstood where you are having the issue.   During the registration to be able to do the TM30, I uploaded those documents.  Once you are acknowledged to be registered, then you can do the method I outlined to actually submit the TM30 reports.   I  hope that this is helpful to you.

Its me who is slow ???? .  last time I did it in person. The paper work to be submitted will include tenants passport, visa extension, housemasters ID,  house registration and lease. are you describing uploading those documents and, if so can I ask for the website? thanks ????

It is a two step process.  If you are staying in your own property, you must first register.   Once you get approved for that, you can actually actually submit the TM30.

Login For FN Hotel (immigration.go.th) is the site for both registration and filing.  To register, click register on the bottom right and then again at the next page.    The next page is pretty self-explanatory (you would click "foreigner" on the next, provide the required information, and upload your documents (I think that I only had to upload my passport and the house register).

Once you are approved for the registration (that is, approved to submit TM30 documents for yourself and others on your property), you will receive an approval email with a username and a one time password (which you will then change to one of your choosing) for reporting.

Go to the same link as above to do the registration.   There, you will need to upload your passport picture, your entry visa stamp, and your TM6 (departure card).  

Good luck!

Just now, tjintx said:

It is a two step process.  If you are staying in your own property, you must first register.   Once you get approved for that, you can actually actually submit the TM30.

Login For FN Hotel (immigration.go.th) is the site for both registration and filing.  To register, click register on the bottom right and then again at the next page.    The next page is pretty self-explanatory (you would click "foreigner" on the next, provide the required information, and upload your documents (I think that I only had to upload my passport and the house register).

Once you are approved for the registration (that is, approved to submit TM30 documents for yourself and others on your property), you will receive an approval email with a username and a one time password (which you will then change to one of your choosing) for reporting.

Go to the same link as above to do the registration.   There, you will need to upload your passport picture, your entry visa stamp, and your TM6 (departure card).  

Good luck!

I forgot to mention, it is at the second step (I was confusing when I said "Go to the same link as above to do the registration", it should be "Go to the same link as above to do the reporting"), where I had to download a TM30 template (someone had posted a template here a couple of years ago, I am attaching it here), complete it on my PC, and then upload it to do the reporting.  You'll need to google search for options on some of the fields for the appropriate entries or use the TM30 online form to find the options.

TM30_FORM.xls