Kasikorn bank dont allow international transfers of more than 25,000 baht per day / transaction ?

Kasikorn bank dont allow international transfers of more than 25,000 baht per day /  transaction ?

does anyone know about this limit ?  i never sent money abroad from thailand before .

any advise if i need to transfer around 500,000 baht overseas from thailand ?

thx

1 hour ago, bluebanana said:

does anyone know about this limit ?  i never sent money abroad from thailand before .

How did you get that information? 

I had a problem with a transfer from my US bank to Kasikorn via WISE, and they casketed the transaction, When I called WISE they said they canceled the transaction because my bank would not accept it, and they did not know why.

Perhaps the limit you mention was the reason.  If that is correct then I would need to change banks

47 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I had a problem with a transfer from my US bank to Kasikorn via WISE

But nothing to do with the OP.

He wants to send money (Thai Baht) FROM Thailand to abroad?

Uncharted territory for me.

All I read is problems, problems, paperwork?

I have transferred more than 25k THB out of Thailand using K Bank in the past.  Not aware of any limits, but you do need to state a valid reason for the transfer and complete a form in the branch.

Perhaps there's a limit using the banking App?

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

How did you get that information? 

I had a problem with a transfer from my US bank to Kasikorn via WISE, and they casketed the transaction, When I called WISE they said they canceled the transaction because my bank would not accept it, and they did not know why.

Perhaps the limit you mention was the reason.  If that is correct then I would need to change banks

Wise has been popping up something about that for a month or so, I believe the amount was nothing over 50,000 baht.. I don't recall if Kasikorn was part of the 2-3 banks mentioned but I normally never make transfers over 40k so I didn't bother reading the whole thing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kekalot said:

Wise has been popping up something about that for a month or so, I believe the amount was nothing over 50,000 baht.. I don't recall if Kasikorn was part of the 2-3 banks mentioned but I normally never make transfers over 40k so I didn't bother reading the whole thing.

Kasikorn is not a part of that banks.

Wise
Here you’ll find answers to the most common questions about Thai baht (THB) transfers.
How much can I send?

You can send up to 2 million THB per transfer.

Please note that you’ll only be able to send 50,000 THB or above per transfer to the following banks starting from 7 January 2022 due to regulatory changes:

• Bangkok Bank Public Company

• Kasikorn Bank

• Siam Commercial Bank

You can still send money to recipient accounts that use other banks, but you’ll only be allowed to send them up to 49,999 THB per transfer. There’s no limit on how many transfers you can create.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

:crazy: What a colored mix of topics.

Repeat: I understand the OP asks about transfer money FROM Thailand, OUT OF...

Not the usual how to get my pension here.

Anyway the OP seems to have lost interest ...

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 10:38 PM, kekalot said:

That is to do with money coming into Thailand, the OP is asking about sending money out of Thailand.

Oh my!

The topic was hijacked (expanded) and discussion evolved to include limits for in-bound funds.

Never has such a thing occurred before!

I plead guilty to answering some latter questions and not the original query! I guess I thought someone would have addressed this fairly common inquiry.

If the OP is still hoping for answers to his original questions, I can advise it rarely comes from those ever ready to jump in just to criticize.

I'm fairly sure Wise doesn't transfer funds out of Thailand, but best to ask them.

DeeMoney does transfer funds from Thailand. Try them.

On 3/5/2022 at 9:13 AM, Old Croc said:
Wise
Here you’ll find answers to the most common questions about Thai baht (THB) transfers.
How much can I send?

You can send up to 2 million THB per transfer.

Please note that you’ll only be able to send 50,000 THB or above per transfer to the following banks starting from 7 January 2022 due to regulatory changes:

• Bangkok Bank Public Company

• Kasikorn Bank

• Siam Commercial Bank

You can still send money to recipient accounts that use other banks, but you’ll only be allowed to send them up to 49,999 THB per transfer. There’s no limit on how many transfers you can create.

Totally irrelevant!  Read the first post !

The OP is asking about transfers OUT of Thailand.

Last year I transferred 950,000 Baht out of Kasikorn to the UK. In the branch, not online.

10 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Totally irrelevant!  Read the first post !

The OP is asking about transfers OUT of Thailand.

Last year I transferred 950,000 Baht out of Kasikorn to the UK. In the branch, not online.

As about the forth person to point out that I hadn't addressed the OPs question, makes your post somewhat irrelevant!

You failed to read my follow-up post where I admitted that error, and where I pointed out I was answering other subsequent posts that were also not strictly on subject.

Interesting that your slightly hysterical, hot and sticky under the collar, attack was centered on me not the others who initially committed the grievous crime.

9 hours ago, Old Croc said:

As about the forth person to point out that I hadn't addressed the OPs question, makes your post somewhat irrelevant!

You failed to read my follow-up post where I admitted that error, and where I pointed out I was answering other subsequent posts that were also not strictly on subject.

Interesting that your slightly hysterical, hot and sticky under the collar, attack was centered on me not the others who initially committed the grievous crime.

Don't take it personally...... I am usually attracted to the quality of your posts, therefore it was easy to choose it to respond to.

Surely you don't expect me to correct everybody?

Well done in admitting your error.....lesser quality individuals don't bother.