Non O-A visa question.

Hi

I have a 1 year Non immigrant OA visa.

I am in Pattaya now.

I plan to go back to the U.S. In March 2022 for 3 months then return to Thailand in June 2022.

My 1 year Non immigrant OA visa will end November 2022.

(Q1) -When I return to Thailand in June 2022, will I get permission to stay another 12 months till June 2023? 

When I arrive in June 2022 my Covid insurance and compulsory insurance of 400,0000 will will expire on November 21,2022.

(Q2) - Do I buy Covid insurance for 1 year, 2 weeks before November 22nd for the $50,000 baht or do nothing?

Regarding compulsory insurance(400,0000) inpatient. I read it will increase to 3 million baht starting October 1st 2022.

(Q3) - What must I do on November 21, 2022?

I plan to leave Thailand for good in 7 months (December 2022).

Thanks

TC.

If you enter the country prior to the day your OA visa expires you will get a one year permit to stay if your issuance is valid for that long. If not you will only be stamped in to the day your insurance ends. Best to try and get you policy extended to the date your one year permit to stay ends.

The September 1st date is for those applying for a extension of stay at immigration for the entry from a Non-OA visa.

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you enter the country prior to the day your OA visa expires you will get a one year permit to stay if your issuance is valid for that long. If not you will only be stamped in to the day your insurance ends. Best to try and get you policy extended to the date your one year permit to stay ends.

The September 1st date is for those applying for a extension of stay at immigration for the entry from a Non-OA visa.

Thanks Ubonjoe.

Will I have to buy new Covid 19 insurance on Sept 1st if my Non OA visa expire date is June 2023.

Thanks.

47 minutes ago, tomx2 said:

Will I have to buy new Covid 19 insurance on Sept 1st if my Non OA visa expire date is June 2023.

I assume you mean June of 2022. You should not need to get covid 19 insurance on September 1st. It will only be required when you enter the country.