Thailand Pass - How Long?

KhaoYai

I'm aware that the Thailand Pass website states 3 - 7 days for the application process but my last application was approved in seconds.  I applied early morning on 1 March and haven't heard a thing. I submitted the same insurance, same vaccine certificates as I did last time and a correct hotel booking showing an ATK test so there should be no problem. My flight is on 14 March so I have just over a week and I'm starting to get a little concerned.

I wondered if anyone else has applied under the new rules - have you received your approval yet and what date do you fly?  I only know of one other and they got there's within 12 hours but I believe their flight was this week.

I used the same documents, passport, and hotel for 2 COEs, 1 Sandbox and 1 Test & Go. The first COE last July took about 3 days, the second for a COE in October took 1 day, the third was a Test & Go and took under an hour. Fearing I couldn't get the date changed for the Test & Go and I applied for a Sandbox in mid-January and that approval took 3 days (I didn't use it since I did get my Test & Go date changed). Except for the Test & Go, which was for a travel date 6 weeks in advance, I applied for all of the others 7 to 10 days before my travel. 

One would think if you're submitting the same documents (only the flights and dates were different each time), the process would be automatic. Clearly it's not. 

19 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

I'm aware that the Thailand Pass website states 3 - 7 days for the application process but my last application was approved in seconds.  I applied early morning on 1 March and haven't heard a thing. I submitted the same insurance, same vaccine certificates as I did last time and a correct hotel booking showing an ATK test so there should be no problem. My flight is on 14 March so I have just over a week and I'm starting to get a little concerned.

I wondered if anyone else has applied under the new rules - have you received your approval yet and what date do you fly?  I only know of one other and they got there's within 12 hours but I believe their flight was this week.

I did mine on Tuesday at 4.30pm and I got approval at 10.30pm the same day, so only 6 hours.

14 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Yes, It is currently saying 'Reviewing'

I fly also the 14th and did fill out the 2nd of march. So we have time, don't worry. I will start to go in action after 7 days!

On 3/4/2022 at 6:04 AM, Polar Bear said:

Flight on the 10th, applied on the 1st, still waiting. Last time I applied it took about 24 hours, the one before that was about 4 days.

Same here. I applied on the 1st. Leave on the 9th. Haven;t heard a word. Used a Thaipass assist group as well. Might just be extra busy from the rule change.

1 hour ago, FarmerJoe said:

Same here. I applied on the 1st. Leave on the 9th. Haven;t heard a word. Used a Thaipass assist group as well. Might just be extra busy from the rule change.

Did you try writing to the email address that is suggested if your application is urgent?

[email protected]

I did that, I can't say that's why I got mine today but I don't think it did any harm either.

My ex, living in BKK submitted her details on ThaiPass on Friday at 5pm

She travels on 12th march to germany for 3 weeks.

Submitted:

Passport information

Certificate of Vaccination

Insurance through Pacific Cross

1 night hotel booked in BKK SHA

She comes back on 31st of march:

They request a RT-PCR test 72  hours prior to departure.

No information received as yet.

How long do they take?

8 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Submitted:

Passport information

How long do they take?

Have her check her spam folder

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

It says 3-7 working days on the website. If she applied at 5pm on Friday, she's about 0.5 days in now

She should have received en email with her application code straight after submitting it.

email received shortly after submitting documents.

My wife did it, from booking a hotel room( Day1+Day5 was required as she landed 28/2), submitting her ThaiPass application, confirming with the hotel it had been submitted to receiving the successful application QR code took 3 hours.

She started at 9.am. ( UK ) and she'd received the successful QR code by noon.

So it can be very fast.. 

Note: My wife is Thai so no insurance doc needed to be attached.

Edited by Pmbkk

4 hours ago, RafPinto said:

Submitted:

Passport information

How long do they take?

I believe they are doing these applications manually now and more or less in order of the entry date.  Your ex's return is almost a month away, I wouldn't be expecting anything yet.

• Like 1