Bird Cages

I have a couple of Lovebirds. I'd like to get them a slighty more roomy cage, but it seems the variety on offer is limited.

The one I have is from the Tuesday-Friday market in Pattaya. I've looked through various shops in Pattaya along 3rd Road. Also looked around Chatuchak market in Bangkok without luck.

Anyone have suggestions on where to find bird cages in Pattaya or Bangkok? Thanks.

I dislike bird + cage. But, seeing as you have them already, either Chat mkt as Ic noted, or build one. If you have a big place, you could make a wall unit with plants and small trees for them.

An old friend had a cockatoo for 30 years that was never caged. Best friends with his dog, too.

Love birds need a cage with length rather than height,a height of around 2 feet is fine,an idea i had was to buy 3 of the galvanised cages (each about 2 foot long)and height apx 2 feet and cut out the sides/ends of 2 of them,then join the 3 together,use can use short plastic ties straps to join them,thus giving a longer space in all,there are cages for sale on Pattaya 3rd road nearer to the Jomtien side,they have bigger cages,but again they have height not length.you can buy 3 to join for around 300 baht each,so for 1000 baht you can make the bigger cage.hope this helps....