"Jae Rose" busted in Kalasin offering underage girls for sex - now police home in on customers

webfact

88E7C706-F72D-4759-A6D1-DA671B706729.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Thai police conducting sting operations in Kalasin in the north east of Thailand arrested three people who were running an underage prostitution ring on the Line application.

Married couple Supinya or "Jae Rose", 26, and Kiatsak, also 26, were arrested on the roadside in Somdej district.

Arrested at a school in Yang Talat was one of their employees called Patcharee, aged 18. She found the girls.

They were all charged with human trafficking in warrants issued on March 4th relating to offering girls between 15 and under 18 for sex.

A97D8203-C9F8-4BD5-959D-0C59F6000F9D.jpg

Picture: Daily News

They had 40 girls on their books who were underage and over the age of 18. 

Customers would transfer money to the three suspects who would take a cut before handing the money to the girls.

They had been working on this for the last 2-3 years and admitted what they were doing, reported Daily News.

Now police intend to seek out the customers of the underage teens. 

Health insurance plans that meet the long stay visa requirements

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-03-07

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

When i first came to Thailand i remember a 15 yr old working as a pole dancer ,there was a bar called school days and i was in a bar girls room chatting ,she was about 28,when her daughter poked her head around the door and said she was off to the bar ,she was about 14. Couldnt believe my eyes ,soon got used to it over the yrs.

"14-year old", "15-year old".  Make up your mind which one you're going with for your story!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Great - I bet some perverts will be "quaking in their shoes"!!

"They had 40 girls on their books who were underage and over the age of 18. "

just in case you missed it the first time ????

• Haha 2

Some years ago I was in

walking street and went into one of my usual bars, I got propositioned by a very obviously underage girl, I declined the offer and went to another of my usual haunts, the next time I visited the bar she was gone, that must have been at least 15 years ago, she'd be street legal now ????

37 minutes ago, khwaibah said:
15 years old

As specified in Article 279 of the Thai Penal Code, the age of consent in Thailand is 15 years old, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

Don't know enough about it, but the age of consent and the age at which they can be prostituted could be very different.......(ask Prince Andrew)

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, timendres said:

Does not apply to foreigners. Foreigners caught with under 18 will be prosecuted.

In the UK the age of consent is 16 however it is illegal to pay for sex from an individual under the age of 18 and people who do so are prosecuted. Perhaps it is the same in Thai law.

• Thanks 1

phone records etc .................................... I hope the Thai police do what they need to do, I'll bet there are  a few falangs involved in this horrible exploitation of children............### them up and throw away the key 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, khwaibah said:
15 years old

As specified in Article 279 of the Thai Penal Code, the age of consent in Thailand is 15 years old, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

But not for paid for sex

• Thanks 1

Please name and shame as well...but I doubt that is going to happen. You wont hear any name as per normal Thai police manual of replacing name with brown envelopes.....every tragedy is an oppurtunity to make money for Thai cops!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RafPinto said:

Dirty pigs.
Hang them on a pole for a week and let the parents sort it out.
Next, get all customers and do the same to them.

A lot of 'Parents'/guardians are in on it and even arrange it, going by previous reports.