Web Site Needed

TheAceFace

Hi All

Can anybody recommend an honest and reliable website developer in Pattaya or Jomtien area?

I am interested in participating in the development of the site from the ideas I have as well as needing some web hosting and e-marketing advice.

Thanks in advance

Ace

Hi All

Can anybody recommend an honest and reliable website developer in Pattaya or Jomtien area?

I am interested in participating in the development of the site from the ideas I have as well as needing some web hosting and e-marketing advice.

Thanks in advance

Ace

I have been developing web sites for 7 years now and can show you some of my work. 99% of the time people have web sites built then wonder why no one can find it. Thats where I'm different. I have been studying the ever changing Google algorithm for 5 years and am very confident I can get any web site (that i have built) to page 1 for main keywords. I don't mean keywords that people don't search for i mean keywords that will send you traffic and convert.

Most of the work will depend on what keywords your site needs to rank for and your budget. I am not cheap but I'm also not expensive. I will give you a good deal that will benefit your business.

There are many web developers out there but hardy any can offer a SEO (search engine optimization) service that i offer in Pattaya. I have almost finished a web site for a client in Pattaya they are already receiving 200 hits a week. As time goes on this will multiply 20 fold.

Your more than welcome to PM me and we can meet up for a coffee and let me show you what I can do.