Brother Original Genuine Toner

Banana7

Looking for genuine Brother toner TN-267BK and the colours. Shopee and Lazada have sellers with a wide variety of prices from 1,490 to 2,890 toner baht for the black toner. How can I be confident the toner and cartridge are genuine new Brother brand without paying the maximum price like at the Brother flagship mall store? Any recommended sellers in the Bangkok Pattaya area?

1 hour ago, Banana7 said:

Looking for genuine Brother toner TN-267BK and the colours. Shopee and Lazada have sellers with a wide variety of prices from 1,490 to 2,890 toner baht for the black toner.

I am not familiar with that particular cartridge but I have owned several Brother multi function printers over the years.  I always go for the generic replacement and have found them to work just as good as the new.  Most products are built by a few manufacturers who produce OEM products and aftermarket under generic names.  

I have adopted the thought that it is better to go with a generic at a far lower price and throw it away if it didn't perform and buy another than paying the huge money for the OEM.  

I have even reloaded cartridges buying only the toner powder and replacement chip.  The chips are easy.  The refilling of the toner is a bit messy and if not sealed properly can lead to toner powder in the printer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1