VPN or other way to access geo block of content

dallen52

Up to recent could access Australian TV such as Nine now. 

Getting geo location messages  now.

Cannot view.

Tried IP vanish. 

Can not get around it.

Appreciate any comments.

Also does anyone run NetTV successfully?

I'm told this works without a VPN connection. 

Edited by dallen52
Typo

I use a VPN service to access Hulu (log into my daughter's account from the US).  I have the same problem on many of the channels "not available in your area".  I've tried various settings on my VPN but to no avail.  I'm guessing the channels are putting in filters for access if they detect a VPN.  IF anyone out there has a solution, I'd be happy to try your suggestion.

Edited by howlee101
correction
  • Like 1

If you're willing to pay 10k/year Pulse TV has 11 Aussie channels including 7, 9, 10 + 3 Fox sports channels as well as all U.K. TV & sports channels + plenty else.

Others will no doubt be along with cheaper options.

• Like 1

I can access 9Now using a surfshark VPN. Its not that expensive, its worth a gamble, although surfshark support isn't the best.

I have also Private Internet Access, which is my go to, that didn't work, but I didn't play around with the settings. Surfshark is really easy to setup, just an app that sits on your phone, android box or wherever.

I also get ABC & SBS with surfshark, if there's any other Au Channels you want me to check, please ask.

ETS: The catchup channels were a little sluggish to start, but the live channels jump into life immediately, that better than The BBC can do.

Edited by recom273
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Mahseer said:

If you're willing to pay 10k/year Pulse TV has 11 Aussie channels including 7, 9, 10 + 3 Fox sports channels as well as all U.K. TV & sports channels + plenty else.

Others will no doubt be along with cheaper options.

Already have a iptv option. 

Only 3000 or $10 a month. 

I tried it and 96 Australian channels and the world.

About 7000 all up.

Plus latest movies.

But was really looking just for a free fix.

NetTV some use free. No restrictions. 

But I can't get it running. 

20220313_124647.jpg

• Like 1

Yesterday I began the 8-day free trial (No C/C required) here: https://unlocator.com/

BBC Iplayer worked OK last night. Haven't got around to checking out anywhere else yet.

Need to change your DNS numbers to their servers. I've done it before so not a problem for me. It's a simply explained process with pictures. You pick the various international options you want e.g Netfix US or UK etc.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rbkk said:

Yesterday I began the 8-day free trial (No C/C required) here: https://unlocator.com/

BBC Iplayer worked OK last night. Haven't got around to checking out anywhere else yet.

Need to change your DNS numbers to their servers. I've done it before so not a problem for me. It's a simply explained process with pictures. You pick the various international options you want e.g Netfix US or UK etc.

Update: Don't bother with the link I gave above. I'm watching the live rugby on BBC Iplayer and it has stopped 3 times already with a patchy quality picture. All the main UK channels are coming and going. My AIS 500/300 connection is stable. Not going to get a subscription from me.

• Sad 1

On 3/19/2022 at 10:11 AM, rbkk said:

Noticed more and more creeping in.