Advise please; where in CM to 'convert' Australian vaccination certificate to Thai certificate.

scorecard

My Australian certificate, from the national Medicare records and with Australian pasport details includes:

- 2 Astra Zenica vaccinations, and

- 2 Pfizer vaccinations.

Can any CM member share where, in CM, I can use my Australian vacc. certificate (I guess any foreign issued certificate) to get a Thai issued certificate. 

Thanks. 

At this time, there is no way to transfer foreign vaccination certificates to the MorPhrom app, or to obtain an actual physical certificate, or Thai yellow passport booklet.

Now that Covid will be classified as an 'endemic' in 2-3 months, then doubtful this transfer will ever be possible.

Sorry for the bad tidings...

54 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

At this time, there is no way to transfer foreign vaccination certificates to the MorPhrom app, or to obtain an actual physical certificate, or Thai yellow passport booklet.

Now that Covid will be classified as an 'endemic' in 2-3 months, then doubtful this transfer will ever be possible.

Sorry for the bad tidings...

Sure, thanks, but when it's declared endemic I guess the need for showing a vaccination passport will dimish and eventually it won't be requested at all. 

27 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Sure, thanks, but when it's declared endemic I guess the need for showing a vaccination passport will dimish and eventually it won't be requested at all. 

I believe that, in short order, the only likely requirement for such a thing will be boarding an international flight. Even that is likely to change to a simple preflight test.

Edited by timendres

40 minutes ago, scorecard said:

You can try the govt clinic opposite Suriwong Bookstore (near Pantip Plaza) on Sridonchai Road, just go there and see whether they can convert or not.

Many of us got our vaccination booklet there.

Edited by EricTh

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

You can try the govt clinic opposite Suriwong Bookstore (near Pantip Plaza) on Sridonchai Road, just go there and see whether they can convert or not.

Many of us got our vaccination booklet there.

Thanks, I'm not too far away fromSuriwongse Books, I'll try that clinic tomorrow. 

Edited by scorecard

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

How did it go?

Not yet, Waiting for my Thai son to go with me mid next week, he's quite conversant with the subject and of course he can discuss in both languages. I will post the result.