Deep muscle massage in Chiang Mai?

FolkGuitar

I'm looking for a good, well-trained massage therapist who knows the difference between the various types of massage.

I do NOT want a slap-and-tickle Happy Ending massage or even a proper Thai massage. Definitely do not want some unskilled person doing massage as their part-time job!

I'd like to find someone who understands anatomy and kinesiology. I'd like to find someone who knows how to use their elbows and thumbs, knows where a muscle originates and inserts, and how to release trigger points.

Any suggestions?

PM me as I found a small older thai lady that KILLS me..so much so I had to take a break from her as my after effects would last days--she got deep!!!!

Ive found better relief with the herbal ball as it gets deep into my super tight muscles

Anyhoo this woman is good as I found her a one of my fav massage shops but they tend to be on call as i saw here down the road last week at a cheaper shop!!!

I can give you the name of the 2 shops Ive seen here and her nickname...

8 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

PM me as I found a small older thai lady that KILLS me..so much so I had to take a break from her as my after effects would last days--she got deep!!!!

Ive found better relief with the herbal ball as it gets deep into my super tight muscles

Anyhoo this woman is good as I found her a one of my fav massage shops but they tend to be on call as i saw here down the road last week at a cheaper shop!!!

I can give you the name of the 2 shops Ive seen here and her nickname...

PM sent... and thanks!