Problems with 90 day online reporting

Has anybody experienced recent problems with the online 90 day reporting on the website and the app ?

I have been trying for the last two days but the website keeps saying "invalid data" when I try to log in. If I try to reset the password it says the same thing.

The app lets me log in but when I submit the first page with my details and TM6 number it says 'Arrival information not found"

I haven't had a problem with the captchas at my end.

Will try what you said though 

I just also tried to register with a different email address but it doesn't progress to the next page. It just shows 3 white balls bobbing up and down as if it is processing it

19 minutes ago, Wookie said:

That's the system I have been using

OK.

Sorry, your mention of using the app threw me off.

Did you ever successfully log in after registering previously?

Are you sure you're using the correct email and password?

And the captcha thing ubonjoe mentions of course.

Are you using a VPN?

Clear cache, cookies, disable ad blockers.

Edited by mtls2005

I just successfully registered with a different email address, submitted my details and received an email saying the form was received. How long do they usually take to send you the next reporting date ?

Edited by Wookie

I try using doing mine online,but it rejected me again, even though I went in person for my last 90 days about 3 months ago. I thought I would give it a try. Good thing I am flying out on Sunday.

• Sad 1

3 months ago?  New website as noted started Jan 1st? Prior the old month never work so far the new one does. 

I just did my online a few days ago,  this time like last I didn't get a email providing the new report date TM-47 right away two days later still nothing I check my spam file too so I went back to the website logged in and went to status?  Put in my passport number and there was the approval with new reporting date. 

2 hours ago, Wookie said:

I just successfully registered with a different email address, submitted my details and received an email saying the form was received. How long do they usually take to send you the next reporting date ?

Depends on your servicing immigration office as to how long it takes for approval/rejection.....some are fast....some are not so fast. 

My immigration office is CW...based on three reports I've submitted on the new system...first 2 submissions were each rejected after 6 calendar days and the 3rd was approved after 4 calendar days....that averages out to a little over 5 days for a rejection/approval.

• Sad 1

I did my last 90 days report on Saturday last week (12. March 2022), and it was approved on the following day (Sunday 13. March 2022).

My recent reports have all been approved either later the same day or the next day.

The receipt does not mention which office approved it, but I use Jomthien for my extensions.