Thai pass Sha+ Asq hotels

Hello, 

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for hotels for the Thai Pass quarantine package (bkk airport, pcr and hotel 1 night), that include free cancellation and are fairly budget friendly? 

It seems that the prices range from about 3900 and up, I suppose this is normal? 

Is Agoda the main company to search through? 

Any pointers on the above points much appreciated, (and apologies that I'm sure this is a very common question that clutters up the forum!!)

Theres a couple big reasons why you may wish to avoid booking directly with a hotel (especially if smaller).

- Security (are they handling the sensitive documents securely?)
- Payment (are they accepting secure payment?)
- Speed (are they issuing your booking confirmation instantly?)

All of our instant confirmation hotels do this.

While we do not have any packages listed at 3,600 THB at the moment there are multiple great hotels which can do the instant confirmations for 3,900 THB.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre

45 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Can one just call a SHA hotel directly and book with them? Give credit card info and email address for confirmation? 

is this possible?

yes, you can.

33 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Theres a couple big reasons why you may wish to avoid booking directly with a hotel (especially if smaller).

While we do not have any packages listed at 3,600 THB at the moment there are multiple great hotels which can do the instant confirmations for 3,900 THB.

you have sinsiri resort for 3500b (at renovation now, opening shortly), royal suite 3800b (if you lucky to get the cheapest room, which is not easy, probably just marketing trick), the green view 3850b.

All those hotels are booked directly, after an initial contact through your site. 

The earlier mentioned seasons hotel is still listed on your website, but not possible to book there. They were pretty much unresponsive at the beginning of T&G, but now are gaining momentum and reply within 1h. Tomorrow after CCSA meeting I am planning to book them

10 minutes ago, internationalism said:

yes, you can.

you have sinsiri resort for 3500b (at renovation now, opening shortly), royal suite 3800b (if you lucky to get the cheapest room, which is not easy, probably just marketing trick), the green view 3850b.

All those hotels are booked directly, after an initial contact through your site. 

The earlier mentioned seasons hotel is still listed on your website, but not possible to book there. They were pretty much unresponsive at the beginning of T&G, but now are gaining momentum and reply within 1h. Tomorrow after CCSA meeting I am planning to book them

Reasons why we kicked hotels off

• Unresponsiveness
  • Many complaints to our abuse emails due to multiple reasons
  • Hotel switched to hospitel
  • Hotel was hacked

The only way we would bring some back is as a Direct Payment Partner, which will resolve most of these issues. We also do an additional audit of their process to ensure they are taking secure precautions when handling external communication.

Thank you for reporting sinsiri resort (we do not allow this).

Some hotels are asking me to send my Credit Card number and details via email - that's so last century, are you guys doing that...!? I thought as minimum they should have a secure online payment system and booking on their website...! ????

6 hours ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Nice try but it does not work like that. For the ThaiPass you need an official hotel confirmation on 1 page for each person in the booking by name (4 person family means 4 confirmation letters), confirmed airport pickup, one night stay with date, pcr test, and atk test kit. Agoda and Co. does not let you do this, so you need to communicate with the hotel directly anyway before you can apply for ThaiPass.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, Thalueng said:

Nice try but it does not work like that. For the ThaiPass you need an official hotel confirmation on 1 page for each person in the booking by name (4 person family means 4 confirmation letters), confirmed airport pickup, one night stay with date, pcr test, and atk test kit. Agoda and Co. does not let you do this, so you need to communicate with the hotel directly anyway before you can apply for ThaiPass.

This is not true for our partners.

We instantly issue a single page confirmation letter which clearly mentions everything, for example:

image.thumb.png.83c280058f078f2b6e26a34a86f1d984.png

The money goes directly to the hotel instantly, and can be paid by Credit Card, or Prompt Pay. The above letter is issued immediately, and can be used for the Thailand Pass submission right after without hotel involvement.

The actual hotel has secure access to a backoffice system which already has all of your travel documents like:

• passport
  • vaccination
  • insurance
  • flight info

* All documents are destroyed 1-2 weeks after checkout.

This means there is no need to ever contact the hotel when using our booking platform with the instant confirmation hotels on https://AQ.in.th . The hotels are well aware of how to do the Thailand Pass review / approvals for its AQ.in.th sourced guests.

It has taken us a lot of work to get here, but we are here ????

4 hours ago, Thalueng said:

Agoda confirmation page, or from the hotel (through Agoda), both work. 

IBIS hotel told me booking airport taxi pickup via Agoda is not accepted, I need to book that directly with the hotel (booking accommodation on Agoda is okay)...!?

A bit strange as I thought Agoda pickup booking at the same time as booking room "is"  with the said hotel ...!!! What's the catch...?