Alternative Android Rom (Lineage crdroid graphene microg) which will run Grab, and banking apps

CrossBones

Hi

I want to degoogle a Oneplus  9 however i need to preferably  run Bangkok banking and Kasikorn apps as well as Grab  (and possibly Uber when i go overseas).

I dont want Google Play store etc.

What are my options? Thank you :)

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, CrossBones said:

I want to degoogle a Oneplus  9 however i need to preferably  run Bangkok banking

"Preferably"? You can do one, or the other, but not both.

Can you share the reasons? Why? What are you really trying to accomplish?

With more detail options amy present.

Assume you've researched this already, and still have questions?

17 minutes ago, tonray said:

Buy a Huawei

Root by Majsik,you can then easily un root by uninstalling Majsik and reinstall to regain root or use a rom with Safety Net included

Edited by norbra

Have a look at Resurrection remix latest rom, comments below by a happy user

Greetings OP.
Firstly, I wanna give huge thanks for this ROM. It is by far my favorite out of all the others I've tried. Google Pay and other apps that rely on SafetyNet worked out of the box.

On 3/20/2022 at 12:46 PM, norbra said:

Have a look at Resurrection remix latest rom, comments below by a happy user

Greetings OP.
Firstly, I wanna give huge thanks for this ROM. It is by far my favorite out of all the others I've tried. Google Pay and other apps that rely on SafetyNet worked out of the box.

Which version of Android and do his banking apps work?

I have tried Magisk/Magisk hide/props config etc on a de googled android with MicroG and fake store on my phone and I could not get SCB banking app to work.

Safety net passes but that is unfortunately rarely enough anymore as witness all the issues in the XDA forums.

9 hours ago, topt said:

I have tried Magisk/Magisk hide/props config etc on a de googled android with MicroG and fake store on my phone and I could not get SCB banking app to work.

Safety net passes but that is unfortunately rarely enough anymore as witness all the issues in the XDA forums.

Unfortunately at the moment I have  Huawei phone so cannot root and play with roms

9 hours ago, topt said:

You can try turning off USB Debugging. 

Some local mobile banking apps check this.

Developer Options is OK for mobile banking apps. 

10 hours ago, topt said:

I find the XDA forum format frustrating as too many posters submit " that worked" following 2 or 3 earlier posts with solutions re the original issues