Where in Khon Kaen can I find Thai Indigo Pyjamas : ?

gejohesch

Years ago, I bought 2 or 3 simple trousers - shirt combos near Sakhon Nakhon, indigo-dyed cotton, as dark as on the first pic below. I found they were ideal pyjamas to wear at night or as casual wear during the day. They looked a bit like what the man wears on the left of the second pic.
Now, I would like to buy a few more similar outfits as gifts for friends back in Europe. The simpler, the better. The ones I bought in Sakhon Nakhon had buttons made of coconut and little balls of cotton. People in Europe thought I was wearing Chinese clothes!
But where to find that in Khon Kaen? There must be shops selling traditional Mo Hom clothes (third pic), but I do not know KK well enough, so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide1.JPG

• Like 1

No one replied.... However, I have found in the meantime : the Pratunam market, just before Makro on Mitraphap Road, coming into Khon Kaen. My wife knew the place. Loads of clothes and this shop in particular had a lot of choice corresponding to what I was lo20220325_122610.thumb.jpg.4e717b1a163f8d7643bc1656a98278a1.jpg20220325_122816.thumb.jpg.feec41a69e92d637be0b6123429e3ab5.jpgoking for. The pics give an idea. A few ideas for gifts when going back home.

• Like 1