Nan - Burgers and Mexican food

dingdongrb

4 hours ago, CM Dad said:

Chiang Mai

Did you notice that I put 'Nan' in the topic line?

Regardless, I lived in CM for 10 years and know most of the places that serve good Mexican food so let me ask where in CM would you suggest to see if we agree.

I have had a nice burger at Nan Steakhouse in the past, not sure of the exact location as i had a mate that lived in Nan the took me their, 

The burger was very good and the beer was cold and service friendly, as for Mexican i don't think their is any Restaurants that serve it in Nan but it has been a few years since i have been there and thing may have changed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheScience said:

No 

I think you're looking for a non existent needle in a haystack

Really? I'm guessing you're a Nan expert.....  Just so happens I had some decent chicken tacos the other day which made me think of starting this thread.....and that same place had pizza on their menu which I'll have a go at the next time. Enjoy your over priced Duke's pizza.  ????

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, grubman said:

I have had a nice burger at Nan Steakhouse in the past, not sure of the exact location as i had a mate that lived in Nan the took me their, 

The burger was very good and the beer was cold and service friendly, as for Mexican i don't think their is any Restaurants that serve it in Nan but it has been a few years since i have been there and thing may have changed 

Found it on Google. Looks promising. I'll have to give it a go. Many thanks!

https://www.nansteakhouse.com/

• Like 1

ครัวน่านบ้านเอก Krue Nan Baan Aek Restaurant. 

I tried this little gem of a place the last time I was there. The burger was good and I had a Mexican spring roll I believe it was.  So good I order a second serving . Really nice people.  They had restaurant in Chang Mai. Its one of those places that I would go to on a weekly basis.  

• 2 weeks later...