Replacing an Australian death certificate

Due to my Thai lady having laminated her Aussie husband’s death certificate the MFA won’t put the required stamp in its translation. 
So onto the Australian government  website and it seems that if your Australian and indeed living there it’s an easy process to get a replacement and can be done online. But, I cannot find even one word about if your are not Australian  and don’t live in Australia on how to get a replacement. So, any Australians or others who have had the same problem here in Thailand can offer any help.

I’m reluctant to try removing the laminate as 3 copy shops tell us that we’ll also remove some of the print if I try but I can see what looks like fine air bubbles in some places so still considering. 
For what it’s worth our local Tessaban has no problems with laminated documents but still requires the MFA stamp on the translation. 

Did she actually try applying for a replacement/copy?  As an example the first page of the WA application asks for your personal details including telephone Country Code and Country address.  No suggestion of applications only welcome from Australians in Australia.

Upnotover, yes we have got that far, the problem lies in proving identity in all 3 options. They want 3 different proofs from the 3 options but all are based on being Australian or living in Australia and I see no workaround. In fact the site states if you can’t provide all these proofs you must contact them. 
I’ve  sent them an email.