TAT and Thai AirAsia outline plans for cooperation to boost tourism to Thailand

webfact

Once again.

Yet more preposterous dreaming of figures ,form the hub of silliness. A.K.A.   The T.A.T.

They sure do give me plenty of laughs with their ridiculous statements. They are obviously accountable to nobody. Oh what nonsense they continually spout out!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and Thai AirAsia have announced their readiness to jointly promote travel to Thailand in key ASEAN and South Asian markets by utilising the airline’s increasing regional flight network.

T.A.T that doesn't know how to tell the truth and a defunct airline joining hands.

3 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

The TAT never cease to disappoint with their exorbitant figures. I applaud optimism but this is a pipe dream and once again shows the TAT are delusional and haven't a clue, yet again. 

I wonder if who ever made tis bold statement will be held accountable at the end of the year when the kingdom gets nowhere near 10 million figures or does the TAT just make things up like they have done for the last couple of years and never hit their target.

Hmmmm....

Thainess. 

• Like 1

Mr. Tanes said, “Tourism from foreign markets to Thailand in 2022 is ready to improve thanks to, among other things, the easing of entry requirements into the kingdom and the easing of travel restrictions  Easing my Ass still to many stupid restrictions...cant fix stupid can you

9 hours ago, welshguy said:

Yet more preposterous dreaming of figures ,form the hub of silliness. A.K.A.   The T.A.T.

It is the proprietary calculator that TAT has.  No one else is allowed to use and it is kept in a secure safe when not in use.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lujanit said:

It is the proprietary calculator that TAT has.  No one else is allowed to use and it is kept in a secure safe when not in use.

I've a confession to make...I bought my friend at TAT one of these over a decade ago.

Please keep in mind, at the time, I thought it would be a harmless prank. I couldn't possibly have foreseen that they would have taken it so seriously.

I haven't the heart to tell them...

Wrongulator.jpg