Bacteriostatic Water - where?

clokwise

I didn't want to post another of those "Where can I find X" posts, but I'm genuinely stumped.

I need to find a source of bacteriostatic water in Chiang Mai. It's commonly used in by doctors or hospitals to reconstitute medicines. It's not the same as sterile water.

Hoping this is obvious to someone here because every pharmacy I've visited so far has no idea what this is, let alone stocks it. Can't find it for sale locally online either apart from a very suss body-building website.

Mods... I'd have posted this in the Health forum but it's pretty dead there, and I would prefer to find a source in Chiang Mai, although online is acceptable if nothing locally.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 6 months later...

If used in hospitals, there are three+ hospital/clinic supply stores in Chiang Mai, and several pool supply places that sell more than just pool chemicals. 'Pool World' on Mahidol Rd carries a LOT of other chemical supplies.

'Union Science' on Suthep Rd. is the biggest hospital supply shop, as far as I know, and there is another smaller shop a few blocks east of Union Science, and another fairly large place on Sri Poom Rd west of Chiang Puak Rd.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later...