Cinema In Samui

I'm going back to Samui in about 10 days after a space of 10 years and was wondering if there is a cinema on the island. My GF wants to see the new Fatastic 4 film and was hoping we could catch it while there.

Also does anyone know what the Utopia Resort is like at Lamai. Last time I stayed at the Lamai Inn which is now Lamai Inn 99 I believe. Was a good location for me and I think the Utopia is not too far from there.

I'm going back to Samui in about 10 days after a space of 10 years and was wondering if there is a cinema on the island. My GF wants to see the new Fatastic 4 film and was hoping we could catch it while there.

Also does anyone know what the Utopia Resort is like at Lamai. Last time I stayed at the Lamai Inn which is now Lamai Inn 99 I believe. Was a good location for me and I think the Utopia is not too far from there.

yes there a cinema in chaweng ,inside the new tesco lotus ,and i think its playing now

yes there a cinema in chaweng ,inside the new tesco lotus ,and i think its playing now

Fatastic 4 is now playing at Tesco Cinama but most movie are only here a week and change on Thuresday

You can check the schedule by calling 077 427 299 and if you are very lucky they might possibly tell you the correct times - if they know them, which from my recent experience on more than one occassion they did not. On a recent Saturday we asked for the times on Sunday and none of the staff could tell us - we called the above number on Sunday afternoon and were given a time which when we got there was wrong!

Check www.majorcineplex.com/ for times. No one has ever answered the phone in my experience.

(Fantastic Four II sucked but not as badly as the first one. The Silver Surfer is cool, but that's the only thing remotely interesting about the film. June 28 "Transformers" opens in Samui.)