Restaurant For Sale

pokerman

Due to expanding business interests one of the most favorite and successful restaurants in Khorat (Nakhon Ratchasima), PASINEE is for sale.

For over five years, Pasinee has developed a reputation throughout Thailand as the place to visit for great food and hospitality whether visiting or living in Khorat.

Restaurant comprises of three stories including large living accommodation.

All fixtures and fittings in the restaurant are included in the sale.

This is a very profitable business and will provide a very good living for a family looking to live in Khorat.

For further information, including price, turnover, etc.

CONTACT MIKE ON 0810739735 or 044-261699

Wow! Going to miss having Mike as the Manager/owner of the Pasinee, my favorite "watering hole" in Korat. :o Sure hope whomever takes it over is as nice of a guy as Mike. But good luck to Mike in whatever his future business concerns might be. And hoping, assuming that he will be passing on to the new owner his contacts for those delicious beef tenderloins! :D

Edited by Ken

Due to expanding business interests one of the most favorite and successful restaurants in Khorat (Nakhon Ratchasima), PASINEE is for sale.

For over five years, Pasinee has developed a reputation throughout Thailand as the place to visit for great food and hospitality whether visiting or living in Khorat.

Restaurant comprises of three stories including large living accommodation.

All fixtures and fittings in the restaurant are included in the sale.

This is a very profitable business and will provide a very good living for a family looking to live in Khorat.

For further information, including price, turnover, etc.

CONTACT MIKE ON 0810739735 or 044-261699

Please pm all details, Thanks

This is very bad news. The food is excellent, a far cry from the greasy spoon rubbish churned out in the other so-called pubs in Korat, and the owner is a great guy.

When are we going to get a decent authentic pub in Korat as opposed to the grotty holes in the wall we currently have to live with. Surely there is someone out there willing to risk a few million baht?

This is very bad news. The food is excellent, a far cry from the greasy spoon rubbish churned out in the other so-called pubs in Korat, and the owner is a great guy.

When are we going to get a decent authentic pub in Korat as opposed to the grotty holes in the wall we currently have to live with. Surely there is someone out there willing to risk a few million baht?

Yeah, our friends think the Pasinee is a nice place to eat; I'd be a lot fonder of it if I liked Lebanese food at all. I'd eat at a Farang Connection branch a lot more than I eat at the Pasinee!

What do you mean by a decent authentic pub? I think of a place that is indoors, has lovely booths to sit in, and serves a variety of appetizers, snacks, and meals to go with booze if you choose to drink. There must be a bar with barstools, and a darts board. A place where you can go any time of day for quick refreshment. am I on the same page?

Yeah, our friends think the Pasinee is a nice place to eat; I'd be a lot fonder of it if I liked Lebanese food at all. I'd eat at a Farang Connection branch a lot more than I eat at the Pasinee!

What do you mean by a decent authentic pub? I think of a place that is indoors, has lovely booths to sit in, and serves a variety of appetizers, snacks, and meals to go with booze if you choose to drink. There must be a bar with barstools, and a darts board. A place where you can go any time of day for quick refreshment. am I on the same page?

You are on the same page. But add draught beers, laughter (not the usual sad old f*rts who live in Korat), bar staff who don't want to trouble you with their problems and sob stories, the right to ask for a beer when you want one rather than being pestered and a place that doesn't remind me that I am just another of the sad old f*rts. Basically a place with LIFE, where you are not surrounded by lifes other flotsam.

Will the Pasinee be open in about two weeks as me and the family will be Korat?

Any crack on Sunday afternoons? Any one up for a beer or two?

Cant wait to get back to a sane enviroment,,,

Cheers

• 8 months later...
It was closed the last time I went there which was on 11 Febuary 2008.

Lots of rumurs will miss mike and that fantastic Fillet Beef anyone have beef for sale Quality Beef.

Shame I was about to buy it. Never Mind.

I got the number of Mike's supplier from another friend of mine in Korat, and we rung them to arrange delivery. They said they would put it on a bus for us, just like Mike did. That was five months ago, and we still have not received delivery, despite ringing a number of times. Needless to say, it is a Thai firm.

Lots of rumurs will miss mike and that fantastic Fillet Beef anyone have beef for sale Quality Beef.

I got the number of Mike's supplier from another friend of mine in Korat, and we rung them to arrange delivery. They said they would put it on a bus for us, just like Mike did. That was five months ago, and we still have not received delivery, despite ringing a number of times. Needless to say, it is a Thai firm.

Hmm, 5 months, should be fairly gamey by the time it reaches you :o

TBWG :D

Any chance of a phone number by PM maybe I can pick some up for you and arrange delivery Should be in Korat Next Thursday

Ever think that they think that you may be like the last owner and not pay the bill,just disapear.