military hospital good reviews.

Harveyboy

hey folks.just wanted to say what a good experience i had today at phetchabun military hospital..

in the past ive made comments on some of the government run establishments..so just want to say not all of them are bad..so in brief had terrible night of pain Gout bloody painfull as #### wife took me this morning to the army hospital no appointment made just turned up ..polite staff..doctor saw me immediately sorted out some injections for the pain (well appreciated) prescription for other medication..other appointments made for follow up ..in and out in 45 minutes....we all Knock this country sometimes so give it a good word when its due eh  

For anyone in phetchabun who uses the main hospital...change give this one a try  couldn't fault it

• Like 1

How quickly you will be seen will greatly vary. Depends on how many other patients show up on a given day. Right now due to the holidays not many Thais going in. Another visit, good be a very different story in terms of wait time.

Yes, I can vouch for the military hospital a couple of kms from my home.

Have had occasion to visit for various bits and pieces and the service excellent, the nurses beautiful and attentive.

.In fact my wife is ex military nurse and she has even given me a flu jab at home - free!

My experiences in other parts of Thailand at Government hospitals. Very inexpensive and I never find any reason to go private.

• Like 2

They are meant to be very good according to my missus(doctor), however hard to get in.

Many of the surgeons in there also work at the good private hospitals. 

Edited by Pmbkk
  • Like 1