Guitar Looper Pedals

Well, I've been playing guitar for 10 months now and know enough to be dangerous. 

I'd like to explore using a Looper Pedals.  I've looked around and these can go from relatively inexpensive to more than both my guitars.

What am I looking for?  A relatively inexpensive Looper Pedal that will get the job done.  Now at the moment I've been using a "looper" app on Android, but I'd rather go to the pedal for more functionality that hooks to my amp.  But I don't need "bells and whistles" but something relatively simple. 
What do I want to do?  Play my own backing tracks to solo to.  The idea here is to expand my understanding and theory with practical application.  But I don't want to spend a lot of money on it.  Like my guitar.  I started with a Epiphone but recently purchased a Fender Strat - and I use both.  So I've no problem buying an inexpensive Loop Pedal to learn on and buy a better one a year or so from now if I need something better. 

So - I'm looking for suggestions for a relatively inexpensive Loop Pedal that is easy to use?  Any honest advice would be appreciated.  ????

You obviously have a PC, so why not download Cakewalk by Bandlab, which is a full DAW with which you can loop, record, overdub etc etc. You will need some sort of audio interface, but these are not too expensive, although avoid a simple jack to USB cable. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...