Looking For Rent Apartment/condo In Pattaya Area

oMega69

Helloo....Time to move back to pattaya from phuket.

Looking for a apartment/condo with smal kitchen and internet OR just IDD telephone. "can aply for internet myself"

Can be any location in pattaya/joimten area.

Budget max 10.000b monthly....long lease no problem.

Soo you guys have any Rekommendations ?

Helloo....Time to move back to pattaya from phuket.

Looking for a apartment/condo with smal kitchen and internet OR just IDD telephone. "can aply for internet myself"

Can be any location in pattaya/joimten area.

Budget max 10.000b monthly....long lease no problem.

Soo you guys have any Rekommendations ?

I put a lot of friends up in Daung service apts, nice clean security balcony central area rates approx 8000 month but you must pay elec and water room clean etc so works out dif for dif people total between 9 to 11,000 dep if you have aircon on all day etc.

location is off second road opp tropical berts pub go up street towards jamesons pub and first road on left looks like a ship.

one thing to remember i have heard a lot of "high season so they put my rent up by 5000" etc, not heard of it at daung but try wherever to get it in writing will not increase!

daung do however (and ive heard it from a few) you leave a towel or sheets etc with blood etc on and thier yours!!!

best o luck mate and all the pattaya papers have on line classifieds etc and theres alwys lots in them!

fun fun out!

Hi.

Brand new room in new building. 50 sq meter. 4th floor ( top floor )

Brand new furniture and double bed. Fridge, new bedding. Kettle supplied but kitchen facilities ( microwave etc ) are on 1st floor.

Seperate shower room, new power shower etc.

New TV. Air con and two wall fans. Room is above beauty salon on Soi 17 pattaya tai. Very quiet area. No bars but Walking Street only 3 mins away by motorcy.

Use of all beauty salon amenities at 20% discount. Haircut, massage, body scrub etc. Very professional company.

2 mins to soi thepprasit and 5 mins Tesco.

Free wi-fi . ( PC or laptop not supplied )

Little Thai restaurant 10 meters away. 24 hour. Fab food. Fried rice and pork and 3 fried eggs 40 baht etc etc

Lots of local shops around and a big 7-11 100 meter away.

Water is free. Pay for electric. Have own meter so is easy to verify cost. Own keys to doors.

6650 per month. We will install cable tv for an additional 400 baht a month.

Year lease available at 6350 per month ( includes christmas ) :o

Jomtien Beach Condo - near soi 10 has studios from about 8,000 upto 12,000.

Very quiet, good security and has good pool, gym etc.

Baan Suan Lalana - more of the same but a little further away and would need transport of some sort really.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still looking can I suggest you contact the following company in Pattaya Thai Law Consultants, The property manager is James Tel: 0848717649, he is a Brit and his wife a Thai lawyer and will be able to help you can tell him you got his number from me if you want (John). He is straightforward and will endevour to meet your needs. His office is in Soi Day & Night just opposite the hotel.