Ethernet/wi-fi IP video cams on Lazada or Aliexpress?

simon43

For teaching science online, I currently use Zoom app and the webcam on my laptop.  Now I want to add several more cameras that I can switch between during the class.

I know from previous experience that if I use USB cams, then even with a powered USB hub, I can only run about 3 cameras.  I really need to use IP camera that are attached via ethernet to an ethernet hub, or connect to the same using wifi.

I use 4g for my classes.  So I have bought a 4g wifi/ethernet router.  I put my 4g SIM into the router and connect to my laptop via a short ethernet cable, and that all works fine for internet connectivity and using my laptop webcam.

So now I bought a wi-fi CCTV camera from Lazada.  It also has an ethernet port.  Using a mobile app, I can connect to that camera via wi-fi.  But I need to access it from my laptop ethernet.  Well, it doesn't work!  The supplier says that the cam only works with the mobile app....

So.... does anyone know a make or model of IP camera that can connect to my router via ethernet (or wi-fi), and will then be visible to my laptop as an additional camera?  I want to add about 4 IP cameras in total.  Thanks.