Bell vs LS2 vs Xlite Helmets ?

freedomnow

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

If you think so, so buy a bell helmet then.

I neither know it is or isn't - was why I posted, to see if any of those  brands should be avoided.

Anyway, I'll just refer to the sharp rating for a helmet if they have test it.

Thanks to previous tipsters and done.

Just bought a Bell SRT modular helmet after my HJC was stolen.  Very comfortable and came with a spare dark visor + carry bag - quite light for a fibreglass /composite.  The visor locks properly in the vent position, unlike some that snap shut when you let rip.  The design is very good - you have to look closely to see its modular if you didn't know.  Some other attempts look like an open face with a front press studded on.  The reason I went for a modular is for the views when touring.  Its also great when your overheating in traffic.

It may depend on where you are - I paid £200 on Ebay but I've seen the same helmet for sale in Thailand at almost double that. They are usually around £250 in the UK.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334355616177?hash=item4dd925d1b1:g:tXwAAOSwEBJiSxu3

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, freedomnow said:

I neither know it is or isn't - was why I posted, to see if any of those  brands should be avoided.

Anyway, I'll just refer to the sharp rating for a helmet if they have test it.

Thanks to previous tipsters and done.

Any full face helmet around 3k to 5k will do as long as it fits your head correctly and comfortably.

I find H2C full face helmets reasonable priced and importantly fit my head shape really good and comfortable, quiet as well. 

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1