Football Lads on the forum ( And Curly ) ????

RedArmy

Obviously I'm a Red.

My man Rick is a Red too.

The Wisp is a Dipper.

A few Rentboys on the Firm too.

A few YIDS ( No offence intended if you are part of the anti Yid establishment.

Celtic, Rangers, Bar Codes, many representatives, No Gooners though ???? 

Oh yeh, &  1 from the Curly Watts society, AkA - The Bertie Magoos ????

I ain't been on here very long, just came to Thailand for the past 6 months (I plan to live here long term) - Seems like a decent bunch of chaps on here with a high knowledge of English football (Hopefully that will keep the Septic Tanks away).

Im always thinking though, do some of you also live in Thailand ??? How long you been here ???? Where in Thailand are you living ???

Oh yeh, and where you are from originally ?

Me - I'm an ol school Cockney Red (Its a London Ting)  - 1st game in 77 - Travelled all over for years, Multiple European adventures, Barcelona, Moscow, Rome ect ect - I gave up my season ticket in 2006, just after the Glazers took control of my beloved Club.

London born & Bred - 4 Bin Lids & got divorced last year after 27 years of Marraige.

54 - Left my job in September 2021, came to Thailand 4 weeks later & I'm still here.

You only live once people - Enjoy every day of your life ????

• Like 2

I will try to answer.

I'm Glasgow Rangers

Originally from Bellshill in Scotland- Haven't lived there for 28 years though.

Lived in London for years. Sydney in 98, NZ 2000-2001.

Travelled through Thailand in 2001. Went back to London. Saved some money and moved to Thailand. Found a job teaching English and coaching kids football. Played in the expat league there for a few seasons. Lived in Bangkok for 5 years from 2001 to 2006. Met my wife in 2003.

Left Thailand and moved to Sydney. Been here ever since. Have travelled a fair bit. Still youngish- 48 ????

Obviously I'm a Red.

My man Rick is a Red too.

The Wisp is a Dipper.

A few Rentboys on the Firm too.

A few YIDS ( No offence intended if you are part of the anti Yid establishment.

Celtic, Rangers, Bar Codes, many representatives, No Gooners though ???? 

Oh yeh, &  1 from the Curly Watts society, AkA - The Bertie Magoos ????

I ain't been on here very long, just came to Thailand for the past 6 months (I plan to live here long term) - Seems like a decent bunch of chaps on here with a high knowledge of English football (Hopefully that will keep the Septic Tanks away).

Im always thinking though, do some of you also live in Thailand ??? How long you been here ???? Where in Thailand are you living ???

Oh yeh, and where you are from originally ?

Me - I'm an ol school Cockney Red (Its a London Ting)  - 1st game in 77 - Travelled all over for years, Multiple European adventures, Barcelona, Moscow, Rome ect ect - I gave up my season ticket in 2006, just after the Glazers took control of my beloved Club.

London born & Bred - 4 Bin Lids & got divorced last year after 27 years of Marraige.

54 - Left my job in September 2021, came to Thailand 4 weeks later & I'm still here.

You only live once people - Enjoy every day of your life ????

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jockstar said:

I'm Glasgow Rangers

Respect brother, appreciate you breaking cover - Had a few hairy moments at Ibrox back in the day, but always loved travelling to Glasgow to watch United - I have a number of good Celtic friends & they always looked after me on previous Glasgow expeditions.

<deleted> - No one else on here willing to shed any light on the subject ???

Very dissapointed in some of the more regular posters on here ????

Maybe I'm the only one actually living in Thailand right now ???

Its ok, i understand - If i was plotted up in my Stockport Bedsit, i wouldn't have a lot to say either ????

• 3 weeks later...

Fair play Champers ????.Appreciate the reply on the thread - Shame that a few of the "Big Boys" on here aint got any input, but hey, maybe they are too important to reply ??? Maybe having their names in Red have gone to their heads ???? Maybe they are too balls deep in each other ????????

Always enjoyed Bolton away - Would love to see you back amongst the big boys - Really hope Forest make it back this time too - Good luck brother ????

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Really late reply from me, too. Born in Scotland, Rangers from birth, moved to Middlesbrough, brought up there. Follow Rangers, Boro, and Liverpool. Live in a village in the mountains of northern Thailand, been here 20 years. Watch a lot of football on TV, EPL, with True, and also have BeIN for Scottish, European Cups, Spanish, Italian, French, US, & Australian football. Have favourite teams in all of those! Also a big Cristiano Ronaldo fan.
I actually won the Prediction competition a few years ago, (the same year Leicester won the EPL), no idea how either of those happened!
As a youngster I played for Middlesbrough schoolboys, and also later played for South Bank FC, in the Northern League. I collect football shirts, have a few hundred now.
I'm sure you'll be made very welcome in the predictions competition, if it is running next season, after Wilai's sad death.
Nice to be able to welcome another member to the footy forum!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

Follow Rangers, Boro, and Liverpool. 

I've met a few 2 Team Tommies before but you are the first 3 Team Tommie i have ever heard of ????

Thanks for replying - Got any old United shirts ??

5 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

That really tickled me brother ????

It's about time the big six were smashed.

Can't see past Man City for the title, but this could be the year for others. I'd quite like to see Forest do well too.

Just now, owl sees all said:

I'd quite like to see Forest do well too.

Me too mate, very happy to see Forest back in the big time - Always liked Brian Clough back in the day - Our keeper Henderson has just been loaned out to them for the season & i believe that Lingard has just agreed to a 1 year contract with them also - Turned down your West Spam boys ????

I remember Forest away in 87 - We beat them 3-1 - Went into the town centre after the match, fanny everywhere - Picked up some little Doris & didnt get back home for a week ????????

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Me too mate, very happy to see Forest back in the big time - Always liked Brian Clough back in the day - Our keeper Henderson has just been loaned out to them for the season & i believe that Lingard has just agreed to a 1 year contract with them also - Turned down your West Spam boys ????

I remember Forest away in 87 - We beat them 3-1 - Went into the town centre after the match, fanny everywhere - Picked up some little Doris & didnt get back home for a week ????????

I agree about Cloughie.

We didn't need Lingard for this season. Talent everywhere, and not the talent you are on about in '87. Forest and Pool also had some good battles back then.

Forest were the last club to be champions after being promoted. Always like them.

• Like 2

I was brought up a few hundred yards from Cloughie's old house, on Valley Road, and dated one of his Nieces, at school for a while, best looking girl in the school, she soon realised she was onto a wrong 'un, with me!
Off the top of my head (where the hair used to be), I've got three Man Utd shirts, last season's home, this seasons's warm up shirt, and one to commemorate the treble in 1999, when Vodafone was their sponsor. I wore that one at Redcar, on a trip back to the UK, before the new Vodafone shirt was released, and some bloke approached me in the street, asked if it was the new MU shirt, and offered me 60 quid for it! 
On the subject of women, isn't Nottingham one of the few places in the UK, where the women outnumber the men?

IMG20220722154819 MU SHIRTS.jpg

IMG20220722154830 MU BADGE.jpg

• Like 1

@MrMuddleYes, Nottingham has been known for this for a long time - great city for a night out. Thanks for your reply, nice shirt collection - Amazing to hear that you live in the mountains of Northern Thailand & have been here for 20 years - Respect brother ????

• Like 1