A man who just died is delivered to the mortuary> wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

> The n asks the deceased's wife how she would> like the body dressed.> He points out that the man does look good in the black> suit he is already wearing.>> The widow, however, says that she always thought her> husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants> him in a blue suit. She gives the mortician a blank> cheque and says, "I don't care what it costs, please> have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.">> The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her> delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous> blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits> him perfectly.>> She says to the mortician, "Whatever this cost, I'm> very satisfied. You did a n excellent job and I'm very> grateful. How much did you spend?">> To her astonishment, the mortician presents her with> the blank cheque. “There's no charge," he says.>> "No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of> that exquisite blue suit!" she says.>> "Honestly, ma'am," the mortician says, "It cost> nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your> husband's size was brought in shortly after you left> yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit.> I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave> wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no> difference as long as he looked nice.

So I switched the heads."

A man who just died is delivered to the mortuary> wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

> The n asks the deceased's wife how she would> like the body dressed.> He points out that the man does look good in the black> suit he is already wearing.>> The widow, however, says that she always thought her> husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants> him in a blue suit. She gives the mortician a blank> cheque and says, "I don't care what it costs, please> have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.">> The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her> delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous> blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits> him perfectly.>> She says to the mortician, "Whatever this cost, I'm> very satisfied. You did a n excellent job and I'm very> grateful. How much did you spend?">> To her astonishment, the mortician presents her with> the blank cheque. “There's no charge," he says.>> "No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of> that exquisite blue suit!" she says.>> "Honestly, ma'am," the mortician says, "It cost> nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your> husband's size was brought in shortly after you left> yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit.> I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave> wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no> difference as long as he looked nice.

So I switched the heads."

Positively evil !

:o:D :D