90 days report, after leaving and coming back to the country wit re entry permit, problems.

I have a very urgent problem. I am on retirement visa, and my wife following. For the first time we had visa, we left the country around the 5 th March. We came back the 7 th April, had re entry permit, went to immigration to confirm our adres, (not same I think as 90 days report).

Now We both do our report on line. But today I got notification that I have to report again before the INITIAL date of 15 th May. I been told that when you leave the country, they start to count when you come back.

Now for me this is no problem, if I already have to report now, but my wife was due to report when we were in Europe, and she got a message too. So now she is late a month, when we thought she be good again 3 month after re entry.

We not know what to do now.

On 4/29/2022 at 8:34 AM, ubonjoe said:

That is a automatic notice from the new online reporting site.

Ignore it since you left the country and your first report is due 90 days from the day you arrived in the country.

Right...but how do they get their online queue date straightened out. This is obviously a glitch. What happens when they try to file a new report 90 days after entry?

12 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Right...but how do they get their online queue date straightened out. This is obviously a glitch. What happens when they try to file a new report 90 days after entry?

It is not queue date in anyway. The email is only a reminder generated and sent automatically based upon on the existing report date from a previous 90 day report date.

The can do their 90 day report due 90 days from arrival up to 2 weeks before the report date.

They will enter their new arrival date here when they do the 90 day report online application.

image.png.3cf6937034537413a14bbb97332b4913.png

• Thanks 1