Multiple re-entry permit

Hi

Got a few questions about multiple re-entry permits. 

1. I’ve got a 1 year extension based on marriage (non-imm O visa), am I eligible for a multiple reentry permit? 
2. Do they still issue multiple re-entry during these corona times? 
3. Do you need to specify leave and entry dates for those permits or can you come and go as you please while your visa is active? 
4. I assume the permit lasts for as long as the visa is active? 

Thanks. 

You can apply for a multiple re-entry permit that will be valid to day your extension of stay (it is not a visa) ends for a fee of 3800 baht.

No need to provide a any departure or arrival dates when you apply for it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for a multiple re-entry permit that will be valid to day your extension of stay (it is not a visa) ends for a fee of 3800 baht.

No need to provide a any departure or arrival dates when you apply for it.

Yesterday I applied for a re-entry permit.  For the first time in 10 years, the IO asked me to fill in the expected departure day, the expected return date, the extension of stay permit number and the issued date! Amazing Thailand.

58 minutes ago, Kopitiam said:

Yesterday I applied for a re-entry permit.  For the first time in 10 years, the IO asked me to fill in the expected departure day, the expected return date, the extension of stay permit number and the issued date! Amazing Thailand.

Obtain reentry permit at airport.

Can't see much reason to obtain at immigration unless the office is very convenient to where you live. 

Request for departure ~ date I understand, the rest not so. 

42 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Obtain reentry permit at airport.

Can't see much reason to obtain at immigration unless the office is very convenient to where you live. 

Request for departure ~ date I understand, the rest not so. 

My bad, it was meant to be "date".  As for the rest, I wonder if you ever filled in the TM.8 Re-entry Permit Form?

https://www.thai-consulate.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tm8.pdf

It doesn't matter where you apply for your re-entry permit.  If the IO in front of you decides that you should fill in the blanks, you have no other choice.  Even to the extent of giving pseudo dates.  No use telling the IO you were not asked to fill in those data the past 10 years.  You may even have to thank your lucky stars that the IO didn't ask to see your return tickets to confirm what you have written down.

14 minutes ago, Kopitiam said:

My bad, it was meant to be "date".  As for the rest, I wonder if you ever filled in the TM.8 Re-entry Permit Form?

https://www.thai-consulate.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tm8.pdf

Maybe he has been completing a up to date TM8 form that came out in 2017 that is now 2 pages long.

New TM8 form. 

Fillable TM8 re-entry permit form.pdf

• Thanks 1