Caution - do not plan retirement in PI without experience

lopburi3

• 3 weeks later...

Meh, most people would be fine. If an expat lived in an area with other expats they find what they need, although a little more expensive. But scales of economy makes everything cheaper.

Of course as anywhere else, due diligence and caveat emptor rules the day.

The advice is spot on. For the vast majority of expats, the only way to survive is to live in a guarded enclave, own your own car and shop for imported products in S&R. Healthy food and fresh vegetables and fruit will still be a problem. Even fresh seafood is hard to come by unless you live in a fishing village.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Adumbration said:

She has been grazing in a good paddock.

Grazing, like a cow?

So she has some curves (hips to waist ratio), great skin, hair that would make a lot of women envious and guys so happy lookin' at it while she's naked on the bed calling your name... hmm

..not pencil ladyboy straight from being too scared to eat more than a carrot slice ala supermodels (overrated) or from being strung out on yaa baa/ice  = decent signs of fertility to me and healthy. As in, a healthy estrogen level / balance.

As opposed to " more masculine " traits back in our collapsing Western cuntries which, if we're being honest,  had at least  some role in our decision to call this region home, no? ????

Her vocab and overall communication level beats using Google translate all the time, that's a huge plus down the road.. . 

You know being on camera adds a few pounds, right?   

Just sayin'.  Peace????

Edited by formanth

2 hours ago, formanth said:

Grazing, like a cow?

So she has some curves (hips to waist ratio), great skin, hair that would make a lot of women envious and guys so happy lookin' at it while she's naked on the bed calling your name... hmm

..not pencil ladyboy straight from being too scared to eat more than a carrot slice ala supermodels (overrated) or from being strung out on yaa baa/ice  = decent signs of fertility to me and healthy. As in, a healthy estrogen level / balance.

As opposed to " more masculine " traits back in our collapsing Western cuntries which, if we're being honest,  had at least  some role in our decision to call this region home, no? ????

Her vocab and overall communication level beats using Google translate all the time, that's a huge plus down the road.. . 

You know being on camera adds a few pounds, right?   

Just sayin'.  Peace????

Perhaps you are from North America.  Your eyes have already aclimatized to larger sizing.

3 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Perhaps you are from North America.  Your eyes have already aclimatized to larger sizing.

You would be incorrect as to region.  Nice try with the ad hominem comments. read my post again, objectively.

I've lived in 4 Asian countries and 1 Western one, seen and dated plenty of women. 

Science concurs with what is considered attractive and healthy from a biological perspective- markers of fertility and femininity . Weight is one factor. Even BMI is not the final standard to worship as it does not take into account body fat percentage.

Your personal preferences are fine. They're just that- preferences. Which are  subjective.  But objectively, many men would agree that's why Colombian women are some of the hottest on the planet. The right womanly proportions.

Think Sofia Vergara. And if they don't find women with that body attractive,  a lot would say she is ( or was ) cute. These aren't just "North Americans".

Not talking about fat, overweight or poompui.  I like mine slim, too.

My eyes have have acclimatized to the preponderance of imbalanced projections of distortions in the modern social media era, manifesting in bs fat shaming when it's not warranted and where perhaps posters are nowhere near ideal physical specimens themselves. 

27 minutes ago, formanth said:

You would be incorrect as to region.  Nice try with the ad hominem comments. read my post again, objectively.

I've lived in 4 Asian countries and 1 Western one, seen and dated plenty of women. 

Science concurs with what is considered attractive and healthy from a biological perspective- markers of fertility and femininity . Weight is one factor. Even BMI is not the final standard to worship as it does not take into account body fat percentage.

Your personal preferences are fine. They're just that- preferences. Which are  subjective.  But objectively, many men would agree that's why Colombian women are some of the hottest on the planet. The right womanly proportions.

Think Sofia Vergara. And if they don't find women with that body attractive,  a lot would say she is ( or was ) cute. These aren't just "North Americans".

My eyes have have acclimatized to the preponderance of imbalanced projections of distortions in the modern social media era, manifesting in bs fat shaming when it's not warranted and where perhaps posters are nowhere near ideal physical specimens themselves. 

Wow just 9 posts in and you are already on my ignore list.

34 minutes ago, formanth said:

Ignored list for me too