LA thai visa online visa app

ifmu

Hi everyone  .... while i am trying to navigate the la visa application they keep updating/changing It      

so now i have this  copy paste from application

10 . Health Insurance issued by thai insurer with outpatient benefit of not less than 40,000 THB and inpatient benefit of not less than 400,000 THB. The insurance must also cover all medical expenditures including COVID-19 at least USD 100,000 and must cover the whole period of stay in Thailand. 
Drag and drop file or browse from computer
Please upload a health insurance issued by thai insurer with outpatient benefit of not less than 40,000 thb and inpatient benefit of not less than 400,000 thb. the insurance must also cover all medical expenditures including covid-19 at least usd 100,000 and must cover the whole period of stay in thailand.
i have my thailand pass done and they seem happy   that has 30 day covid ins done 
did i do wrong ? did i miss some announcement ?   do i change my 30 covid to ? 

thanks to all 

It all depends on what option you select for the purpose of visit. If you have selected Retirement Non-O, that's the additional requirements you would need. For Thai pass, a simple 30-day insurance for covid will suffice. For others, depending on option you select you may be subjected to additional insurance requirements.