Phuket dentist? (2022)

sallecc

I've spent a small fortune with Dr Nis at New Smile in the grounds of the Patong Merlin over the last few years as my teeth were so neglected (fear!) that I looked like something out of a horror film. Loads of crowns, fillings, and a couple of root-canals.

My most recent visit was in February 2022 for a check-up and some re-modelling and trimming after I cracked my jaw last September

She is not a money-grabber, and actually refused to build me a bridge as she discovered an abscess below one of the anchor teeth that I was totally unaware of - I'll try again next visit.

Edited by London Lowf

I'm fortunate to have good teeth. I go to Bangkok Phuket Hospital Dental Clinic and the total bill for my 6 month check/cleaning (no other work needed) has been about 1,400 baht each time. The service has always been very professional. 

Bangkok Phuket Hospital occasionally advertises a dental check up package promotion. Unrelated, but this week their Wellness Centre has a wellness exam promotion that is over 50% off their usual rates. 

• Like 1

Would recommend the Rang Hill Dental Clinic in Phuket Town. Very professional. Both my wife and I have been going there for many years. Probably not the cheapest in town but the quality of the service and knowing your getting proper treatment is well worth it!

Dr. Anurat

‎‏‎‎‎‎‎‏‎‏‏‏‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‎‎‏‎‎‎‎‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‎‎‎‏‏‏‎‎‏‏‏‎‏‎‏‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‏‏‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‏‏‎‏‎Mobile‎‏‎‎‏‎:085 789 7111
‎‏‎‎‎‎‎‏‎‏‏‏‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‎‎‏‎‎‎‎‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‎‎‎‏‏‏‎‎‏‏‏‎‏‎‏‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‏‏‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‏‏‎‏‎Mobile‎‏‎‎‏‎:076 304 355

Across from Makro near Central Festival. 

Professional, top notch, reasonable prices. 

I also have been happy with Rang Hill Dental Clinic in Phuket Town.  I have been going there for many years. Have had root canals and crowns done. Dr. Thanapol is a great dentist and he speaks excellent English.  They are not the cheapest.  The clinic is popular with Thais and foreigners.

http://www.phuketdentalhomeclinic.com/  . I used this dentist last year and is based in Karon . I had lost 3 front teeth and he made a denture in about 1 week  total cost was 4000 baht , 2 k up front and same on completion . I am terrified of dentist but this man was gentle and easy going .  You can negotiate the price with him .  

• Like 1

Been going for some 12 years at Kata beach dental clinic.

I did try a couple of other dentists. Nothing compared.

Kata Beach Dental Clinic (Phuket)

Show Phone Number

100/58 Kata road, phuket, phuket, 83100

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 1:02 PM, Andre0720 said:

Been going for some 12 years at Kata beach dental clinic.

I did try a couple of other dentists. Nothing compared.

Kata Beach Dental Clinic (Phuket)

Show Phone Number

100/58 Kata road, phuket, phuket, 83100

Thanks, it's interesting as I live in Kata... They got great reviews... I visited them today to book appointment (exam. & x-ray only) for tomorrow... Interesting, they quoted 2x lower prices compared to their website... Which doctor you prefer there? On Google reviews I see photos of older male doctor... but today there was a lady (Dr Panya).

11 hours ago, sallecc said:

Thanks, it's interesting as I live in Kata... They got great reviews... I visited them today to book appointment (exam. & x-ray only) for tomorrow... Interesting, they quoted 2x lower prices compared to their website... Which doctor you prefer there? On Google reviews I see photos of older male doctor... but today there was a lady (Dr Panya).

I did have the lady dentist before as well. I remember having a positive feeling.

But for simple cleaning to repairs and minor surgery, the male doctor, I find just the best. No one compares to his cleaning techniques, in my experience.

And his staff, just impressive as well.

But perhaps Dr Panya

Dr Panya Boolertn is the male dentist. Oh well, hehe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andre0720 said:

I did have the lady dentist before as well. I remember having a positive feeling.

But for simple cleaning to repairs and minor surgery, the male doctor, I find just the best. No one compares to his cleaning techniques, in my experience.

And his staff, just impressive as well.

But perhaps Dr Panya

Dr Panya Boolertn is the male dentist. Oh well, hehe

Thanks... Yeah I prefer that guy (all patients looks so happy with him in Google reviews photos lol)... So *he* is actually Dr Panya? I'm not familiar with Thai male/female names... Yesterday I asked that lady "are you Dr Panya" and she said "yes" ???? Maybe misunderstood, they were in a rush after closing time...

38 minutes ago, sallecc said:

Thanks... Yeah I prefer that guy (all patients looks so happy with him in Google reviews photos lol)... So *he* is actually Dr Panya? I'm not familiar with Thai male/female names... Yesterday I asked that lady "are you Dr Panya" and she said "yes" ???? Maybe misunderstood, they were in a rush after closing time...

This is a photo on file of the male doctor.

Dr at Kata beach dental.jpg

1 minute ago, Andre0720 said:

Yeah that's the guy from the reviews.

So actually he is Dr Panya?

If yes, then I'll try to get to him today (my appointment is late afternoon).

6 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

Yep confirmed, he is Dr Panya, I've been there today on checkup & X-ray... I'll put my review here later on tonight (after the painkiller kicks in, eh...).

On 5/4/2022 at 12:50 PM, superal said:

http://www.phuketdentalhomeclinic.com/  . I used this dentist last year and is based in Karon . I had lost 3 front teeth and he made a denture in about 1 week  total cost was 4000 baht , 2 k up front and same on completion . I am terrified of dentist but this man was gentle and easy going .  You can negotiate the price with him .  

Thanks... I see good reviews for Dr Sawarut, and I live nearby in Kata so I visited them few days ago... Unfortunately the reception lady said they are full until next Tuesday (I booked it anyway, just in case), she also said their X-ray is broken, and recommended Phuket Town 'Cosmetic Dental Clinic', hm... Today I did checkup & X-ray in Kata Beach Dental Clinic, but I might go to this Karon clinic on Tuesday as well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Dr. Ann at Dental Sea clinic in Patong

dentalsea.com

66 76 296 682

I've had periodontal deep cleaning to implants done by her.  Used to go to Bangkok Hospital Phuket prior.

39/3 Prabarami Road