Horse Riding / Equestrianism For Children In Thailand

There are a number of stables/riding clubs in Bangkok now. I keep 3 horses here, and if you let me know which area you live in I can recommend one closest to you.

As regards Jackets, they are not really available to buy here. You can get them made at any tailors though which is what most people do, or order them from oversease.

Supersport in Central World has a small horseriding section that sells some horseriding equipment. Also Trotaround (www.trotaround.com) is a good equestrian shop.

Good friend of mine is GM for a riding/equestrian club in BKK.

Which location are you looking for please?

Gerd

Many thanks for the feedback recieved from yourself and others on this topic.

Bangkok would be an ideal location, although a location out of Bangkok would be manageable also.

Thanks

Good friend of mine is GM for a riding/equestrian club in BKK.

Which location are you looking for please?

Gerd

Many thanks for the feedback recieved from yourself and others on this topic.

Bangkok would be an ideal location, although a location out of Bangkok would be manageable also.

Thanks

check here

when interesting for you I can pm you her mobile number.

Gerd

Yes, Nonthaburi is a very nice club and there are a lot of children riding there. There is also BEC in Sukhumvit Soi 103, Horselover's Club at Rangsit Klong 4, Garden City Polo and Phoenix on Bangna-Trat Rd, Trotaround etc etc. It depends on yor location which is most convenient for you.

• 4 weeks later...

I can personally recommend Nonthaburi Equestrian Sports Club as my daughter rides there. They're having a summer program during weekdays right now if your child is on holiday. Would be a good try out opportunity before signing up. Carol runs the office. All the contact details are on the Web site, linked above. They have some riding gear, too.