Brighton College and other international schools in Bangkok

I am looking for a pre-nursery school for a Thai-British boy in Bangkok but also looking at the long-term schooling options for him.  I went to an open day at Brighton College without any special expectations and was surprised to find I was really impressed by the school and all the teachers I talked to.  The boy's mother was also very favorably impressed. The shcool is also pretty convenient from where we live. 

Does anyone else have any impressions or inside track on Brighton College?  I don't have much to compare it with yet, as I have only been to King's School (affiliated with King's School Wimbledon) which has nice facilities but is much newer and didn't resonate in the same way. I guess Bangkok Patana, Wellington, Bangkok Prep, St Andrew's and others are also possibilities in the Eastern side of Bangkok.  We have also thought of possibly sending him to good Thai schools at first and making the transition to international school at 8 years old or earlier for a strong foundation in Thai. 

Helpful advice would be very much appreciated.