TM30 and Re Entry Permit

hey all 

l am returning next month been in Australia for 6 months , l have a Re Entry permit and will be returning to my home in Kalasin all recorded at the immigration. l have been reading l don't have to submit a Fresh Tm30 because l have a RE Entry permit. Any truth to this.

Cheers

22 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

If you leave Thailand you should do a TM-30 within 24 hours .. AND..

remember to do a 90 day report on time once in Thailand.

That is not needed anymore of you enter with a re-entry permit or a multiple entry visa. It was changed in June of 2020.

It is only required if you enter with a new visa.

The 90 day report is due 90 days from the day you enter the country.

• Like 2

I will leave for Europe in a few weeks, and my agent just confirmed last week that when you are living in the province of Chiang Mai, you still need to do a new TM30 each time you return from abroad, even if you return to the same address as previously reported. My address is unchanged for almost 7 years now, and I still do a TM30 each and every time I return from outside Thailand. This may not apply any more to many or most other Thai provinces, but for CNX it does.

24 minutes ago, paddyfield7 said:

I will leave for Europe in a few weeks, and my agent just confirmed last week that when you are living in the province of Chiang Mai, you still need to do a new TM30 each time you return from abroad, even if you return to the same address as previously reported. My address is unchanged for almost 7 years now, and I still do a TM30 each and every time I return from outside Thailand. This may not apply any more to many or most other Thai provinces, but for CNX it does.

It's certainly doesn't  for  Pattaya

48 minutes ago, paddyfield7 said:

Your agent may have told you that but I believe that is incorrect information. I returned 6+ months ago from abroad to the same address in Chiangmai and I neither did a new TM30 nor was I required to do so.  I've obtained an annual extension, handled the 90-day address notices, and transferred stamps to a new passport and there's been no request for a new TM30 (nor did they disturb the existing TM30 "Receipt of Notification" which I moved and stapled into the new passport). 

• Thanks 1