Ban Chang

splodger

Problem with ban chang even before covid is it was 1,000 for girl, bar fine 300 then another 300 for a room, why bother going there if it's only 1,000 all in or less in Pattaya. Maybe that will change but unlikely hence why it's been going downhill for years

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

1,000 for girl, bar fine 300 then another 300 for a room

How happy I am to be in Issan....and close to the Lao border........which is now open .........:w00t:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, blackshadow said:

HAVE YOU not heard of a thing called COVID............?????!!!!!!

I live in Thailand.  My understanding is that covid restrictions  were rescinded recently allowing bars to open.  Here in Pattaya business  owners prepared for bar opening and were ready  to open for business as soon as allowed. I assume its the same in Ban Chang.

Edited by The Hammer2021

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Problem with ban chang even before covid is it was 1,000 for girl, bar fine 300 then another 300 for a room, why bother going there if it's only 1,000 all in or less in Pattaya. Maybe that will change but unlikely hence why it's been going downhill for years

Because it`s out of sight for prying eyes........mine and a couple of pals hideaway ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I live in Thailand.  My understanding is that covid restrictions  were rescinded recently allowing bars to open.  Here in Pattaya business  owners prepared for bar opening and were ready  to open for business as soon as allowed. I assume its the same in Ban Chang.

Pattaya=Chonburi rules.......Ban Chang=Rayong rules OK?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Tom said:

Many of the girls there still need to waddle their way back, stopping off at the hospital to get their supply of ugly pills. 

never look at the mantlepiece while poking the fire.....ugly women need loving too plus they`re more grateful and in most instances better performers than their pretty sisters....

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

As they did too in Pattaya and they opened  immediately-why would they remain  closed if the are allowed to open? Some will some won't

Ban Chang is under Rayong province as I'm sure you know, where bars - restaurants have officially been unable to serve alcohol until just this past week. Yes I've been drinking at a local bar the whole time, the Thai spots have been serving for a long time. The strip was officially shut down until recently (past week) when the official word allowed bars to openly sell.

1 hour ago, petermik said:

never look at the mantlepiece while poking the fire.....ugly women need loving too plus they`re more grateful and in most instances better performers than their pretty sisters....

I will leave them to you then

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Story is accurate the police raided the whole soi outfitted in riot gear I learned. But, Bangkok Police came to Soi Bar last night in full riot gear and shut everything down.  Only one fined was MC Sport, 30,000 thb

33 minutes ago, longball53098 said:

Story is accurate the police raided the whole soi outfitted in riot gear I learned. But, Bangkok Police came to Soi Bar last night in full riot gear and shut everything down.  Only one fined was MC Sport, 30,000 thb

Don't miss any opportunity do they? What a shower of @#$%^

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 12:21 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Also the 100 baht a beer policy in nearly every bar didn't help.

38 minutes ago, huangnon said:

Don't miss any opportunity do they? What a shower of @#$%^

Why the raid? After hours? No food supplied? Naked ladies on display?

Last I heard was they got the ok to open a week or so ago.

Edited by overherebc

7 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Why the raid? After hours? No food supplied? Naked ladies on display?

Last I heard was they got the ok to open a week or so ago.

I'm not sure.. Most of the bars on the "Strip" were covertly open without lights on the outside, indicating that full opening had not been given by the cops or local authorities.

Pathetic, whatever the reason..

2 hours ago, huangnon said:

I'm not sure.. Most of the bars on the "Strip" were covertly open without lights on the outside, indicating that full opening had not been given by the cops or local authorities.

Pathetic, whatever the reason..

While the Thai joints on the bypass are open.

• Like 1