Longstay application troubles

Hi, it would seem that long-stay non-immigrant 0 is increasingly difficult to apply for once outside the country so I'm browsing for solutions.

First, the health certificate lists 5 rare conditions that ordinary doctors can hardly detect - Tuberculosis makes sense, but Lepra, Elephantiasis, tertiary Syphilis and Drug Addiction are all rather special or complex. I've been turned away by regular doctors and I've been turned away by health offices, so how does one get this done?

Second, the embassy asked verbally for a record of domicile, which I don't have because I stayed in Thailand throughout Covid. This is not under the official requirements but very difficult to solve (at least for German citizens like me). Because you can no longer register at a relative's address without actually living there since you need a "certificate of domicile" to register at local immigration. Anyone familiar with this problem who has found a solution?

Third, the declaration form. I'm almost resigned to apply for a tourist visa and go through a visa service back in Thailand because the process has become so difficult with Evisa. However, the wording is such that I could easily be refused simply because I stayed throughout Covid, although I have no red stamps and never overstayed ("Any false or misleading information maybe result in
the permanent visa refusal or the denial of entry into the Kingdom of Thailand"). My situation being that I'm partnered with a Thai citizen under German law, but cannot apply for a family visit non-0 because gay marriage is still not recognized.

Any tips would be appreciated, including hints to other threads which might provide that information.

Those requirements are for a Non-OA visa.

A non-o visa does not require the medical exam, police clearance and etc.

You can apply for a single entry non-o visa that allows one 90 day entry and then apply for a one year extension of stay at immigration here. You will need 800k baht in a Thai bank or proof of 65k baht income.

You can also enter visa exempt and apply for a non-o visa at immigration. If you already have a bank account here that is probably your best option.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RaduAlex said:

Can I enter on visa exempt if I've stayed in Thailand throughout CoVid? I never overstayed but have assumed that one needs a visa if one has spent a long time in-country.

Personally I would obtain tourist visa. 

• Like 1

Lots of phone calls later: I cannot apply for a Non-I OA, that requires residency. I can not apply for Non-I family as bi-national same-sex marriages are still not recognized (METV used to be a loophole for that one). I can only apply for the Non-I pensioner since I'm 50. It is hit-and-miss, though, as it is at the embassy's discretion to ask for a certificate of residency. Which is impossible to get in Germany if you're not actually moving here.

4 minutes ago, RaduAlex said:

Lots of phone calls later: I cannot apply for a Non-I OA, that requires residency. I can not apply for Non-I family as bi-national same-sex marriages are still not recognized (METV used to be a loophole for that one). I can only apply for the Non-I pensioner since I'm 50. It is hit-and-miss, though, as it is at the embassy's discretion to ask for a certificate of residency. Which is impossible to get in Germany if you're not actually moving here.

Your over 50.

You can enter with a tourist visa and obtain non O based on retirement. 

You will require a Thai bank account and have 800k in bank on day of application.

You would then obtain a 12 month extension.

Financials required.

If all that is not possible then use an agent. 

8 hours ago, RaduAlex said:

I've talked to a visa service here. I need a certificate of residence for ALL visa types including single entry. That's incredibly hard to arrange, if not impossible.

Everybody else manages it. Come here on an 'O' visa then sort  it out from here- leave it all to an agent