New 90 Day Report Proceedure

Lord, this is fun already.

The directions take me to the Online Service page
Online_Services1.png.673cab594aa583ee801abe37bb4443fc.png
The Online services page  for TM47 tells me to go to ( https://www.immigration.go.th/  )

and to click on Online Services to get to an application form.
Instructions.png.def4a8826404bf6adf16f586d2077974.png

When I do that it takes me right back to the same place.  I see no link to "Apply" anywhere.

If I go to the link

I then need to wade through 1,300+ replies in order to try to find a solution that works?"

Edited by connda
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You go to the online report site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

At the bottom of the you will see this.

image.png.807060c18a06f08a335ee7c0073ebd18.png

That worked.  TM47 submitted.  I printed off the TM 47 they sent.
I noticed that there is no Arrival Card number and I don't remember seeing anywhere on the form for that information.

I guess we'll seek how this shakes out in a few days.

Thanks!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, connda said:

That worked.  TM47 submitted.  I printed off the TM 47 they sent.
I noticed that there is no Arrival Card number and I don't remember seeing anywhere on the form for that information.

I guess we'll seek how this shakes out in a few days.

Thanks!

The first email you get from immigration following making an online application is just confirmation that they have received your request and a copy of the formal report.  Aside from curiosity there's no real need to look at the copy of your report they send back to you, nor a need to print it out or keep it.  You will be getting a second email in a few hours/days that will state the request is approved or rejected (unlikely).  This second email, the approval email, contains something that you do want to print out and staple into the back pages of your passport and that is the Notification Receipt/Next Appointment document.  If days pass and you don't get the email, you can go back to where you filed the report online and check the status of your report (Pending, Approved, or Rejected).

58 minutes ago, skatewash said:

This second email, the approval email,

Indeed. 

Here is mine as example.

The attachment in email is the tm47 receipt.

I just take screenshot.

Impressed with new online system.

Screenshot_20220512-140437~3.jpg

• Like 1

I renewed online again a few days ago. I had registered before successfully but this time couldn't re-enter using my user name or password so I reset my password via the forgot password route and then the input page launched and I was able to complete it. Much easier than posting my docs as I did in the past or going in person. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Impressed with new online system.

Yes, I did mine for the third time, receipt received in less than 3 hours and I appreciate that they send a message to say that it's time to do our 90 days ( 15 days before the due date ) 

now we can't say that we have forgotten 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Aforek said:

Yes, I did mine for the third time, receipt received in less than 3 hours and I appreciate that they send a message to say that it's time to do our 90 days ( 15 days before the due date ) 

The email reminder to do your next 90-day report is really nice.  However, if you happen to have a 90 day report done in person (for example, they do a 90-Day report for me whenever I apply for my new retirement extension) it doesn't update their calendar so I got a reminder email for the wrong date.  But easy enough to ignore that little flaw.  Overall, it's a greatly improved service.

• Thanks 1

Aside: so I did the report online and had not received a "successful" 24 hours later still pending. 

I panicked and submitted via mail.

I had it already prepared as had zero faith in online reporting. 

I received the approval eventually from online report and was concerned that perhaps I may have caused an issue by using 2 methods to report.

Weeks later I received my mail back with my filled in application etc.

They included a receipt and written in Thai on bottom of receipt are words to the effect that report was done online.

So story about nothing really except that doing 2 did not cause any issue. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Aforek said:

And they send another reminder the day before the report date! Just renewed passport and did 90 day so waiting to see if they update my records and I get these emails next time

Edited by chilly07

19 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

And they send another reminder the day before the report date! Just renewed passport and did 90 day so waiting to see if they update my records and I get these emails next time

The reminder is only for reports done on the site. There will not be one for one done in person.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oobar said:

Does all this mean that those of us who were not in the system earlier because we had not left Thailand in many years will now be recognized for online 90-day reporting?

The new system does not do any checks before letting you do the report like the old one.

A old entry or a new passport no longer prevents you from doing a report online.

I had a old entry and new passport but my immigration office fixed it so I was able to a online report in October of 2020. I was getting instant approval of my reports.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Go to the 90 day report login page. At the bottom there is a button for 'user's guide'. Click on that and a new page will open with full instructions. The procedure is very simple anyway.

image.png.84ae759724c73813784747f519f8fb4b.png

Using this exact same page.. It continually tells me that my email or password is incorrect... 

Of course, I double check many times,   after about  a week,  I gave up.. 

9 minutes ago, blackshadow said:

i went "sign in" yesterday.....Soi 5 jomtien

WENT in person.....

was there less than 5 minutes

so what is the problem.

Some folk live a LONG way from immigration.

90 report in person for some can basically take up most of the day.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The reminder is only for reports done on the site. There will not be one for one done in person.

Well I'll be darned.  It worked!  Ok, I can't usually say nice things about Thai bureaucracy - but?  Good job on the new online 90 day report.
Brilliant! 
Just downloaded the approval PDF to print out for my passport.  The whole process from application to approval was 4 hours.

Wow.  Now if they could just do this for annual renewals.  Like for those of us who have been married to the same Thai national for 15 years.  It's sort of difficult to say we're gaming the system, so how about making easier for us to do annual renewals.  Well - one could hope.  For now I'm happy with this new online system that worked even after living here without leaving since 2009 and having one passport change. 
Where's my 'thumbs up' icon!  :thumbsup:  Well deserved.

• Like 1

A question to all!

I went through the YouTube video link provided https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpxE0Nhbqic&ab_channel=ThailandImmigrationBureau (thanks so much)

I noted at 2.44 into the video, it states the processing officer will contact you if any incomplete or incorrect information is found and consider it for correction and approval in the next 3 days, thus expediting the TM47 approval process.

Never happened for myself or any of my friends in the past that had issues with the new online 90 day reporting system that rejected our original TM47 form submission.

Anyone had this great immigration experience of being contacted by an immigration officer, either by email or phone call?

On 5/12/2022 at 3:21 PM, DrJack54 said:

Aside: so I did the report online and had not received a "successful" 24 hours later still pending. 

I panicked and submitted via mail.

I had it already prepared as had zero faith in online reporting. 

I received the approval eventually from online report and was concerned that perhaps I may have caused an issue by using 2 methods to report.

Weeks later I received my mail back with my filled in application etc.

They included a receipt and written in Thai on bottom of receipt are words to the effect that report was done online.

So story about nothing really except that doing 2 did not cause any issue. 

Quick question Doctor.: You say: I received the approval eventually from online report. Was that 2 days or more later?

And did you go to the online site to see if there was an approval notice?

2 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

You say: I received the approval eventually from online report. Was that 2 days or more later?

And did you go to the online site to see if there was an approval notice?

My experience is slightly misleading in the sense that I made the online report on the Monday just prior to SongKran. 

As soon as the holidays were over I received notification via email. 

Also in the web site it showed "approved" previously "pending".

The email came with an attachment which was the receipt.

Copy of that email posted earlier in thread. 

I just took a screenshot of that.

On 5/13/2022 at 12:41 PM, berrec said:

I noted at 2.44 into the video, it states the processing officer will contact you if any incomplete or incorrect information is found and consider it for correction and approval in the next 3 days, thus expediting the TM47 approval process.

I think this an aspirational statement.

On 5/13/2022 at 12:41 PM, berrec said:

Anyone had this great immigration experience of being contacted by an immigration officer, either by email or phone call?

No. Nor have I seen a report of this. Just a Rejected email. Yes, there's a chance that some tiny, remote, rural office has done this.